Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Just started S2...I am kind of annoyed at the stupidity of the MC. This is actually the first time I am actively frustrated by him, surprisingly. He is so stupid that it really almost ruins him as a protagonist for me. I am fine with a mistake here and there but the MC gets drunk and he is just a huge moronic douche, like any one can mess up, but to be that horrible is a bit overboard. How can I hope he gets laid if the MC is such an unlikeable little bitch. Like after seeing him be that much of a douche even I think the girls could do better at this point. I get that we have to "build up" but I feel like there were ways of him getting turned down before the freeroam that wouldn't have made him a complete Neanderthal. I am still playing but so far this is my biggest complaint and I am afraid it won't change.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Just started S2...I am kind of annoyed at the stupidity of the MC. This is actually the first time I am actively frustrated by him, surprisingly. He is so stupid that it really almost ruins him as a protagonist for me. I am fine with a mistake here and there but the MC gets drunk and he is just a huge moronic douche, like any one can mess up, but to be that horrible is a bit overboard. How can I hope he gets laid if the MC is such an unlikeable little bitch. Like after seeing him be that much of a douche even I think the girls could do better at this point. I get that we have to "build up" but I feel like there were ways of him getting turned down before the freeroam that wouldn't have made him a complete Neanderthal. I am still playing but so far this is my biggest complaint and I am afraid it won't change.
Inceton has no talent in the area of writing. He's good at models, animations, and the like but the writing is absolutely cringe-worthy.

The irony of it all is I plan to see this game to the end because it has the potential to be good OVERALL. The animations are second to none, but Incenton would benefit from hiring both an actual writer and a spellchecker (because there were spelling issues that could've been fixed easily but he's just fucking lazy)

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Yea that was one of the biggest thing with this new season.. It basically made him a dick with a side of being a fucking wimp...

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I managed somehow with that button thing. Why didnt broken Croatian asses test the game properly? Why do people need external fing program in order for game to run properly? Why is that nude button even there when its just a nuisance? Why is every fing update of this game since around the end of season 1 broken to the point you need to fix it yourself? Just test the damn game, not that hard...

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Is there anything to do with all error messages ? I tried to start a new game but there're many "error" in red. Most of time it's about macros (for exemple in the kitchen :
Chat with your brother
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>).

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does not work

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting constant error while talking Jess for step moms path.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 55, in execute
NameError: name 'intro_nude_button' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 16734, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 55, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E3
Thu Dec 24 19:01:47 2020
And i got other in Jess path aswell...

Code:

While running game code:
    _window_show()

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 13544, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E3
Thu Dec 24 19:06:41 2020

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I'm getting constant error with Jess.

Code:

While running game code:
    _window_show()

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 16734, in script
    statement_name("say")
    i(name)
    _window_show()
    clear=clear)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E3
Thu Dec 24 19:01:47 2020
Looks like that variable was introduced in the intro of this new version. You could use unrenbat to enable the cheat menu, use it and then set intro_nude_button to true. Or you could edit the script and add the line "default line intro_nude_button = True". Should work

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks like that variable was introduced in the intro of this new version. You could use unrenbat to enable the cheat menu, use it and then set intro_nude_button to true.
So for fixing this i need use unrenbat to enable cheat menu, use it and then set intro_nude_button to true or start new game from the begining? I dont know how to to that BTW...

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So for fixing this i need use unrenbat to enable cheat menu, use it and then set intro_nude_button to true or start new game from the begining? I dont know how to to that BTW...
Search for Unrenbat here. It's pretty simple to use. Just put it in the folder where the exe of the game is and double click it. It opens a black little window, like a command window. It says what you need to know. Sorry gotta run, Christmas and all.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Download UnRen.bat from the link in the last line of my signature. Place the bat file in the folder where the game's .exe file is located. Run it, and choose option 3.
Then in-game use Shift-D and choose the console, or (I think) Shift-O to open console directly, and type:

intro_nude_button = False

(It may be case-sensitive, so use False and not false)

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Download UnRen.bat from the link in the last line of my signature. Place the bat file in the folder where the game's .exe file is located. Run it, and choose option 3.
Then in-game use Shift-D and choose the console, or (I think) Shift-O to open console directly, and type:

intro_nude_button = False

(It may be case-sensitive, so use False and not false)
So this will fix the script errors? Why is this even a thing this late in the game?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So this will fix the script errors? Why is this even a thing this late in the game?
It will fix at least one of them, the one whose error mentions "intro_nude_button" specifically. But I think it also fixes one or two other related errors, just not sure as I haven't played the update yet.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It will fix at least one of them, the one whose error mentions "intro_nude_button" specifically. But I think it also fixes one or two other related errors, just not sure as I haven't played the update yet.
There are a LOT of script errors in the current update, at least when you load a previous save. Not sure about new games.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
this is so far the best update. Previous update was so underwhelming but finally in this update MC can fuck almost everyone and only megan is left. Though i wish megan was given attention in this update instead of elizabeth since now everything possible is done with her but MC did not get to fuck megan at all. Hope next update will have some actual megan action.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes