delain

Jan 11, 2018
This error appears every time there is "slut button"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 55, in execute
NameError: name 'intro_nude_button' is not defined

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
This error appears every time there is "slut button"
Use UnRen.bat (use this one if you're on Mac/Linux) and activate the console with it. then open the console while in-game (shift + O), type intro_nude_button = False and press enter. the red button should now appear correctly

Myself101 has an easier fix (which I haven't tested myself but which should work): create a text file name patch.rpy in the game folder (which can be found in contents --> resources --> autorun --> game) and write this inside it: default intro_nude_button = False

Last edited:

username56363647474

Nov 21, 2020
im stuck on zoes story at my memory is kinda shit what about what happened with zoe... one thing is for sure i gotta ease up o the booze if i wanna get anywhere. and idk how to continue can someone help.

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
Use UnRen.bat (use this one if you're on Mac/Linux) and activate the console with it. then open the console while in-game (shift + O), type intro_nude_button = False and press enter. the red button should now appear correctly
Easier way is to create a text file name patch.rpy in the game-Folder and write this inside it: default intro_nude_button = False

Works fine for me (however I only tested with loaded games, not when starting a new one).

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i'm stuck here too so if anyone can help that would be really great
im stuck on zoes story at my memory is kinda shit what about what happened with zoe... one thing is for sure i gotta ease up o the booze if i wanna get anywhere. and idk how to continue can someone help.
there's no zoe content in this update; it might be meant for S2E4 since there are no Zoe pictures/animations associated with that quest currently

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why not in mega.nz as usual??

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or is this update fucking broken? Every other line of dialogue gives me an error. If it's a save issue, I'm not starting over. Let's be real here, this game isn't good enough to warrant me starting a new game when it's the same bullshit every day.

Edit: Screw this bullshit. Errors everywhere, I wish there was a fucking rating lower than zero.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes