Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I've played that scene with landlady in the bathroom but as far as I remember, there wasn't any anal scene.

Could you be more specific? Maybe I missed that scene somehow.
It's the scenes after the bathroom one, in first one the main character sends Jess out of the house for the night and has sex with mom in her bedroom, and while pounding he accidentally slips in to her ass and moms mood is ruined for the night, although she says she's willing to do anal but with right preparation. So then the day restarts and you go get some "preparation tools" from the sex shop from Sophie, and then that scene leads to the successful sex where mc fucks mom's ass and they fall asleep cuddling.

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
It's the scenes after the bathroom one, in first one the main character sends Jess out of the house for the night and has sex with mom in her bedroom, and while pounding he accidentally slips in to her ass and moms mood is ruined for the night, although she says she's willing to do anal but with right preparation. So then the day restarts and you go get some "preparation tools" from the sex shop from Sophie, and then that scene leads to the successful sex where mc fucks mom's ass and they fall asleep cuddling.
Oh, wow, I totally missed that. I haven't played this game in months, I thought the bathroom scene was the last one in that update, which was the last one I played. Thanks alot man, I'll check it out for sure!

Reactions: Casikaz

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone say how I can get the Elizabeth (mom or landlady) getting rid of fantasize scene in the first part.
(Where the MC fucks Elizabeth).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Megan+Zoe lesbian scene was one of the best girl-on-girl events I've seen in a VN.
Maybe next a Megan+Zoe+Ellie scene. ;)
Or just a Megan+Ellie scene.

Reactions: CptRexx
Mar 29, 2017
what red button?
Every now and then you will see a red button at the top right of the screen. If you click it you get an alternative version of the current render - either a different outfit or just a nude version. Turns out because I had installed the mod at some point in the past these were not working for me.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's exactly the problem , its a disadvantage to us who don't like anal meaning that when the day doesn't restart anymore, the event that Mom will remember is the anal not the bathroom scene which for me is the best so far even if its interrupted by Jessica so thats why I hope that theres a chance to do the bathroom scene fully without interruption so that Mom will remember both Anal (those who are in favor by it) and the bathroom scene (to be fair to those who don't like Anal like me)

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
That's exactly the problem , its a disadvantage to us who don't like anal meaning that when the day doesn't restart anymore, the event that Mom will remember is the anal not the bathroom scene which for me is the best so far even if its interrupted by Jessica so thats why I hope that theres a chance to do the bathroom scene fully without interruption so that Mom will remember both Anal (those who are in favor by it) and the bathroom scene (to be fair to those who don't like Anal like me)
In a fictional game with 3D models, why is anal a hang-up? I can understand reservations with actual anal sex in real life, but it isn't like Inceton is 3D rendering fecal matter or making you get HIV/AIDS for having anal sex in the game.

Reactions: Samael-79

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
hmmm i think for S2 timeloop might be issue for content especially character development
the content for every character will be limited by timeloop.

if day keeps repeating then only way to add content is either by breaking character behavior and thinking or add new girls like how they doing right now.

IDK what devs plan for this game future,
Day 3(new day) of timeloop or breaking timeloop soon who knows.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nah, believe it or not that's her real face :Kappa: :Kappa:

Now, seriously. I can't understand how a game with such beauties can have a female LI as ugly as Zoe.
She's hideous, I don't know what happened to the devs when they were creating her. I assume they wanted to get a Sarah clone (just like Jess is pretty much a gorgeous Caroline clone) but ended up with her defective twin sister, who was locked in the cellar for years being fed fish heads.
All the other girls are among the most beautiful of all games, especially Jess, Nicole and Ellie.
It's a different look, but I actually kind of like it. I've seen some bad models in games. There's one game that's apparently somewhat popular where to me the women from the screenshots look like house elves from Harry Potter. I kind of wanted to post a smartass remark about "Master has given us fishnets. Dobby is a free daughter!" Except they've apparently had enough negative comments on the models where that will automatically get your posts deleted.

So I do enjoy Zoe. She's not as cute as Ellie, but that's a given because Ellie's model is an extremely popular one for these type of games. She doesn't quite have the appeal to me of the mother or sisters, because frankly she's not a blood relation. But I like her. I do kind of wish we'd see less of her though, but only because she's so often with the younger sister. I'd rather not every event with that sister be a threesome with Zoe as well.

Reactions: Aristos

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
In a fictional game with 3D models, why is anal a hang-up? I can understand reservations with actual anal sex in real life, but it isn't like Inceton is 3D rendering fecal matter or making you get HIV/AIDS for having anal sex in the game.
We're talking about preference here and I know majority of men prefers pussy more than anus like me

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
2 quick questions:

1: why was Megan referred to as Mc the day after I killed myself? it was so wired since after Ellie she was my best girl.

2: what was the whole horror-movie-forest-dor thing? was that some random shit or are we gonna learn more about that later?

I'm really curious and would appreciate your response.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
So how do i start the Sophie storyline? its currently blocking me from finishing up the other content. She isn't showing on active quests.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes