DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
dev payed a company called onsist thats why the download links are getting dmca

shame to see that because that are amazing things that are made by the community like the unnoficial android apk and compressed versions that also happens to get dmca.

even the mods like scene gallery and cheat mod that are a separete archive are getting dmca lmao.
thats ridiculous.

what a way to spit on the community dev.

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
View attachment 1092666
EPISODE 4 is now out for 25$ Patrons

Episode 4 is a hot one! We heard you in the last poll. You want more sex... Okay, let there be sex. We have updated Nicole's, Sophie's and Ellie's story. Based on your decisions in this episode, you can also get some hot scenes with Megan and Zoe. Be prepared for some steamy action and 2 hot "Lust Time" events. We have also added some new fetishes into the game and some spooky stuff.

Due to time constraints and some problems with rendering, we had to cut Amy out of Episode 4. But, don't worry, we will release her debut story in Episode 4.5 in a few weeks.

A new WARNING! has been added to the intro of the game. So please make sure to read through it.

You can download Echoes of Lust S2E4 HERE
Get the Bonus Content HERE

Updates in S2E4:
2055 NEW RENDERS
29 New animations
Nicole story update
Sophie story update
Ellie story update
New location's: Town street, Ellie's house, Sex dungeon
New female character

Bonus content updates available for 25$ patrons:
108 ANGLE IMAGES
18 NEW GALLERY IMAGES
2 BONUS ANIMATIONS
79 NEW NUDE MODE RENDERS

Best regards,
Inceton games team
Does this have an ending or you stop when all players are locked out?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Does this have an ending or you stop when all players are locked out?
You stop when all the character hints says "To be continued".

shame to see that because that are amazing things that are made by the community like the unnoficial android apk and compressed versions that also happens to get dmca.

even the mods like scene gallery and cheat mod that are a separete archive are getting dmca lmao.
thats ridiculous.

what a way to spit on your own community dev.
Well, pirates are not their community. Their community is their supporters. I give them respect for it that instead of just doing like every other dev does, moaning and bitching about the piracy, Inceton actually did something to try prevent it.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
You stop when all the character hints says "To be continued".

Well, pirates are not their community. Their community is their supporters. I give them respect for it that instead of just doing like every other dev does, moaning and bitching about the piracy, Inceton actually did something to try prevent it.
Well, I disagree but eitherway I edited my comment :)

Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
the game seems to crash for me during Megan's masturbation scene on the phone. anyone know why or how for fix it?
I had to delete the game. Then extract the game again then I played Megans's scene from my save everything worked fine.

I think the problem might be the cheat mod I was using.

Dec 1, 2019

thats ridiculous.

what a way to spit on the community dev.
Well said

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a password to unzip season 1? It's my first time trying this one and most of the mirrors are down and the one I got is password protected or corrupted, its from Racaty.

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
This game was great all the way through S1E10. But from the start of S2, it just became the worst game I've ever played. The ever repeating failed sexual encounters just became so fucking annoying and frustrating. About the time Ellie does her "stop, ok fuck me, no stop, I can't do this", I just gave up. My advice, save yourself the frustration and skip this game.

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry for asking but is there a download link for season 1 episodes 1-10 ?
I tried all the links in the main page and they don't work anymore except " " link which downloads a corrupt file (tried twice, each time corrupt).
Im new to this game so would be thankful if you guys help me out.

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a password to unzip season 1? It's my first time trying this one and most of the mirrors are down and the one I got is password protected or corrupted, its from Racaty.
Just to leave this here if someone else goes through the same thing, the S1 link from racaty is corrupt, I had to download from another mirror.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I believe they are focusing on the next episode of Summer with Mia 2. I'm pretty sure they swap between the 2 games.
Nah man, even the progress in that has been 21 percent in the past week. But I have some faith in this developer that he'll finish his project, maybe he's just taking a short break from work. It ain't easy working 2 projects at once with deadlines.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes