Blastedman

Jan 30, 2021
Season 2 is not so intriguing. I thing this game is not so good now. Interesting idea, but not well realized.
I liked all the girls in this VN. The mother was my top pick. The story (Groundhog day BS) just ruined any kind of real love or connection with any girl. All I got from season 2 was....*GULP**GULP**GULP**GULP**GULP**GULP*... Yeah some great writing lol.

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

This game gets DMCA take downs it seems, I am re uploading some of the links now.

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-Compressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 940 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-MoCompressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 534 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Inceton -

N7 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6]
YAC Author: hngg

PS: An interesting side note here, it seems that people equally like the Compressed and MoCompressed version's equally.
Downloads: Compressed = 885 MoCompressed = 768
Thank you for all the support Fellow F95Zone Users.
Hey man, thanks for the compressed! If it's not too much to ask, could you upload season 1 if you still have it around? Thank you!

Reactions: oste22

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
For season 2 you have to start a new game correct? You don't load your completed season 1 file?

If so that means you need to get each character to the "completed" point in season 1 if you wanna see all the scenes in season 1?

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
season 2 ep 3 zoe quests are 6/7 seem stuck as hell can not find for the life of me how to finish this. Hint is not to get loaded or something of the like. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes