King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The second code you active in-game, in the game click on the phone, click on the "codes" app I think, and type it there :p
yep ive noticed still curious about the galley thing in the phone and the purpose of the slut mode thing i mean from what i understand it just gives us x-ray vision

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yep ive noticed still curious about the galley thing in the phone and the purpose of the slut mode thing i mean from what i understand it just gives us x-ray vision
I was in such a hurry to play the update that I didn't really take the time to check any modes, haha :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
your saying you didnt type in any codes before the second day?
Well technically they're all the same day, the day keeps repeating over and over :p
But yeah I didn't, I didn't start from the very beginning of the game, I had played the game before :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well technically they're all the same day, the day keeps repeating over and over :p
But yeah I didn't, I didn't start from the very beginning of the game, I had played the game before :p
gotta love 2010s wall breaking moments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug strikes again. Here, I used the console to enable both scenes, this should 100% work:
couldnt sharing your presistant file better then sharing your save file due to the hidden files being unlocked i mean that is what usually happens for games with galleys

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone go clues on how to get sexual experience? I got 1 or 2 depending on how I play but i cannot find the others

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Anyone go clues on how to get sexual experience? I got 1 or 2 depending on how I play but i cannot find the others
By repeating the scene, I have 5/5 sexual experience with the cosplay girl by repeating that scene :p
But it doesn't matter, there's no content in this update if you do have maxed sexual experience required with a girl, the follow-up content having the experience hasn't been implemented, as far as I know :p

Pilik

Oct 21, 2018
Great renders and cool story. Really recomend to try. Btw I didn't find any hide scenes =(. It would be great if someone helps with that

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This little program will allow that and a bunch more options
knew about that, but thought I maybe could just enable console and write in a command like "allowskipping=true" or something, but you are saying that does not exist?

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
knew about that, but thought I maybe could just enable console and write in a command like "allowskipping=true" or something, but you are saying that does not exist?
If you mean skipping already seen scenes then you can type in console '_skipping = True' and press cntrl key to skip.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
If you mean skipping already seen scenes then you can type in console '_skipping = True' and press cntrl key to skip.
You already can skip already seen scenes, just hold the CTRL key. No need for the "_skipping = True" part.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request and because no official version has been posted, here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode_4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no i mean the unseen text you often can select in preferences in most renpy games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if it exist or not I have always use the program to do all that if I needed it.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes