Oct 24, 2018
It's a Ren'Py game. If he tried anything like that it would be cracked so fast your head would spin.
He sent an e-mail about how the "feature" is currently in beta. I hope you're right about the cracking part, though. I genuinely like this game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He sent an e-mail about how the "feature" is currently in beta. I hope you're right about the cracking part, though. I genuinely like this game.
If he was going to do this, he'd have to have you log into Patreon in-game, then check to see if you had permission to run it. We can unpack the Ren'Py archive files and get the compiled Ren'Py code. Then we can decompile the code to get the gist of his source code (no comments, but that's not really important). Then we can look at his code, remove the call to Patreon, fake a positive response from Patreon, and go on our merry way.

If he wants to make it difficult, he can do all this in a custom Python module that we can't easily decompile. But since he's releasing for Windows, Mac and Android, he'll have to have development environments for all 3 of those to build his custom module. And we can still stub out the calls to that module.

Dark Silver tried this kind of thing with Big Brother. It didn't work then, and Unity is a lot harder to crack than Ren'Py. It won't work now either. It's a waste of time and energy to even try.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how to relive zoe calling scene ? for secret in bathrom ? it doesnt show in mobile ?
Click on your phone next to your computer when you wake up. The scene in wich you get called doesnt pop up once you get in the relive freeroam so you have to do it manually.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes