Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Replay feature for Officer Kate hidden event is a bit broken. During "lust time" there's no text box until the very last part. Was fine during first playthrough. Only bugged in replay.
It's that way by design in many, if not all, lust time replays (idk, I haven't checked them all). It shows the dialogue only the first time you play the event. If you want to have the dialogues again you need to change the checks it performs or change some variables everytime the event is plays.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Aside of needless NTR special event, pretty great update. Both other specials were great(irl treesome was fun), Megan update is weird, Ellie and mom(help me stepbro I am stuck meme) were great and Jessica is always great. There is a lot of content in this one, I like it.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
what's canon in this game? every day is what-if for MC and then the day resets.

even if it's an extra event, why add an NTR event which non-NTR fans will not enjoy? Inceton have NTR patreon account for such content. This extra event also takes up time to be created.
The only thing that is canon so far is the last events that happened on Thursday before waking up on Friday. Until we move to Saturday, there is nothing canon for Friday.

Reactions: Alabamajames123

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
If i remember correct .. megan was virgin right? i mean she never fucks with anyone.. but she said she never had a cock as good as the mc's cock.. when its supposed that she never had even one .. so she said she was virgin right? or not? in previous updated i mean.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
If i remember correct .. megan was virgin right? i mean she never fucks with anyone.. but she said she never had a cock as good as the mc's cock.. when its supposed that she never had even one .. so she said she was virgin right? or not? in previous updated i mean.
You can suck a dick, take it in the ass or just give a handsie and still remain virgin, you know?

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
that's not canon. that's a bonus scene when you find a hidden object.
Either way, that's a dick move and a really shitty 'bonus'. Don't think anyone would like to see an old fart fucking a LI in a non NTR game. After the Grace fiasco in SwM2 you would've expected them to learn their lesson, but if they wanna lose patrons for a couple of cucks, they should continue 'spicing up' the game.

Bonus scene( not canon) NTR, . Seriously there's no other idea than to always end up in the NTR g*rb*a*g?... -don't censor me-
Well, flame wars can be considered spicy after the whole thread goes to shit and the mods drop the nuke on it, so maybe that's the idea, but yeah, adding the dreaded 3-letter word to 'spice things up' will only result in spicing it up with a lot of negativity. Also, considering how dominant Jessica acts with the MC on some occasions, you would expect her to be smarter than just accepting that motherfucker's 'generous' offer, or at least punch him, kick him in the balls, girl power shit like Sophie did... and the asshole recorded her. Shocking... it's not like the MC could've intervened to save her and force that fag to eat her creampied ass after fucking it.:rolleyes:

I'd recommend they stop adding useless garbage scenes unless they wanna see another SwM2/Red Falls NTR meltdown in this thread too. Hope they'll be satisfied with the result.

This game is all about a trial-and-error method for MC to hide his sausage.
You never hide tha sausage when you're near beautiful women, especially when you live with them in the same house... that's just rude. And nobody forces them to stare at it or touch it. If they like it, why be selfish and not spread some of that sweet love for sausage to as many beautiful women as possible ??;)

There is a lot of content in this one, I like it.
They always do a damn good job with the updates and put a lot content, but that bonus scene will definitely trigger some players.

It should right? Even though it's not canon, it's still content in the game, therefore it should get the tag I think.
Nooo, you want the cucks to come tell us all how insecure we are coz we want our MC to act like a man and fuck every damn woman he sees instead of being a lil' sissy ass bitch jacking off to seeing ugly bastards, fat assholes, old creeps (the real men:ROFLMAO:) doing his job ?? Hell naaw !!

Last edited:

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
You can suck a dick, take it in the ass or just give a handsie and still remain virgin, you know?
Yeah i know but im not talking about that.. i mean i dont remember if in previous uptades she said she was virgin.. because in this one when she was fucking the mc she said "i never had a cock as good as this.. so if she said she was virgin in previous updated then.. she is talking about dildos.. but i dont remember if she said that she was virgin.. thats why i'm asking.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
I had that problem...!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Fri Aug 6 13:50:56 2021

Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you so much.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
my game keeps saying i need an event to happen with sophie/a but cannot find them. Any help would be appreciative

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my game keeps saying i need an event to happen with sophie/a but cannot find them. Any help would be appreciative
all the hidden bonus events that are

1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon.
2) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room - ntr (bj to another)

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
she never said she's virgin. A virgin won't be riding such a huge dildo. Also she's Zoe's best friend. The only reason she used a dildo and not a real dick is because it's not an NTR game.
You never hide tha sausage when you're near beautiful women, especially when you live with them in the same house... that's just rude. And nobody forces them to stare at it or touch it. If they like it, why be selfish and not spread some of that sweet love for sausage to as many beautiful women as possible ??;)
By hiding sausage i meant hiding it inside someone's pussy. you get what i was saying?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
how do you trigger the bonus events? I am trying it on season2 and nothing is working? Does it only work for season 1?

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes