Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Either way, that's a dick move and a really shitty 'bonus'. Don't think anyone would like to see an old fart fucking a LI in a non NTR game. After the Grace fiasco in SwM2 you would've expected them to learn their lesson, but if they wanna lose patrons for a couple of cucks, they should continue 'spicing up' the game.
Living with mia; NTR/sharing
Black and white photo shoot; NTR
Corrupting Jennifer; NTR
inside jennifer; NTR
Summer with mia; NTR (flashbacks)

They clearly have no qualms making it. Silly of you to not expect it... How many patrons they gonna loose? lets check the numbers in a week. I think you'll be disappointed at how little they lost

Great update btw Hope we get a part 2 to the Jessica store event ;)

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
It seems obvious to me that he wants to make ntr games but doesn't want them tagged. In SWM2 you can't really call it ntr because it's flashbacks but it's clear who are they trying to please with that content. Then here it's non canon special event so I bet it won't get tagged but again, it's clear they're trying to please certain audience.

What exactly is the point of having separate ntr only patreon when you put ntr into your non ntr games?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Living with mia; NTR/sharing
Summer with mia; NTR (flashbacks)
Sharing is not netorare. Perhaps if the threesome ends with the LI choosing the other, but in general, mere sharing is not.
Did the lover in the flashback reach forward in time and steal Mia from the MC by sleeping with her? If not, it's not netorare. Netorare is when the MC loses the love interest to another through sex.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Sharing is not netorare. Perhaps if the threesome ends with the LI choosing the other, but in general, mere sharing is not.
Did the lover in the flashback reach forward in time and steal Mia from the MC by sleeping with her? If not, it's not netorare. Netorare is when the MC loses the love interest to another through sex.
fully agree with you but you were on F95zone the place were if a LI touches another males arm its ntr so im just covering all bases.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
fully agree with you but you were on F95zone the place were if a LI touches another males arm
...at any time in the past, present, or future...
its ntr so im just covering all bases.
Is the LI a virgin? (i.e. is she young and inexperienced enough to have an intact hymen I can break with my giant cock?)
Has she been hugged by her father?
Was she delivered by male or female doctor?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
...at any time in the past, present, or future...

Is the LI a virgin? (i.e. is she young and inexperienced enough to have an intact hymen I can break with my giant cock?)
Has she been hugged by her father?
Was she delivered by male or female doctor?
Are you sure your not one of those guys? Cause damn that's a good impression

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
According to F95
NTR : Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

sharing isn't NTR but most of non-NTR fans, if not all, are also not a fan of sharing.

Regarding flashbacks, you don't ask your partner about how many guys she fucked before meeting you or how she fucked them...right? I won't judge if such things turns you on but I ain't into that thing.

I know everything is avoidable but why are they making such contents for non-NTR games when they have a NTR games patreon?

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes