mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Starting to get real sick&tired of this fucking build up shit, although to be fair things are finally starting to happen, congratulations everyone we've gone from nudity to masturbation and finger banging! Still No Sex not unless you count sticking the tip in before the day resets. Fuck the God Damn Consequences, everything Fucking resets anyways!
Yh thats why im waiting before playing this game, the day 1 repeat thing might seem like an interesting concept. But in thruth, i think it will cheapen the interactions and the build up aswell, cause when all is said and done, even if you learn secrets or interesting insights into characters, the day will reset and you would have to rebuild those relations with all those characters again.

Nt to mention, if the day would always reset for you, i seriously doubt one would think about consequences, and do just about anything and everything because it doesnt matter anyway.

Reactions: BigMike240

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yh thats why im waiting before playing this game, the day 1 repeat thing might seem like an interesting concept. But in thruth, i think it will cheapen the interactions and the build up aswell, cause when all is said and done, even if you learn secrets or interesting insights into characters, the day will reset and you would have to rebuild those relations with all those characters again.

Nt to mention, if the day would always reset for you, i seriously doubt one would think about consequences, and do just about anything and everything because it doesnt matter anyway.
Unless when MC does whatever he needs to do right (doing something wrong or there being a revelation he need to figure out) in order to get out of this Groundhog Day predicament, so the best course of action; treat all the girls the best way possible so that when you finally get out of the limbo, everything is where you want them to be with the girls and this time all progression is kept and so forth :p

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Unless when MC does whatever he needs to do right (doing something wrong or there being a revelation he need to figure out) in order to get out of this Groundhog Day predicament, so the best course of action; treat all the girls the best way possible so that when you finally get out of the limbo, everything is where you want them to be with the girls and this time all progression is kept and so forth :p
Agreed, I understand what ur saying, but realistically I think this would need a lot of trail and error, which in turn would probably leave the mc powerless or get a mindset of: "u know what i dont give a fuck anymore, im doing whatever i can do". and if u think about it you could do a lot of crazy stuff, if u ever had beef with someone but couldnt get him/her back, GET REVENGE, or need money? ROB A BANK. i dunno i probably be trying a lot of stuff out first before id try to get all the girls into my corner.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
The problem I have is its Chapter 5 by this point the mc has been stuck in limbo for at least a good solid 2 weeks maybe a month, based on how many times we've gone to bed to advance the story. Hell In Groundhogs Day once Bill realized he was stuck in Limbo, and there were no consequences he said fuck it and started making Lemonade banging, all the whores, and having reckless fun and enjoying the moment but over time the thrills become more hollow and empty because he was trully alone as no one could share in his adventures and memories to bask in. Its only after he had done all that for years stuck in limbo that he gets bored then by chance see's his co worker in a new light tries his best to open up and connect with her, never works out gets depressed tries to kill himself to end the suffering and heart ache, eventually he finds meaning when he tries to save a dying hobo, tried his best to save the homeless man, feed him, hospitalise, nothing he could do in the end, made Bill reflect just how preciouse life trully is he moves on, finds out he needs purpose motivation starts doing what we all say we'll going to do tomorrow, starts taking piano lessions reading books, making art sculptures he learns and betters himself. If we did everything right the first time, there would be no lessions to learn from our mistakes, only by trial and error, can we learn and better yourself in order to live Life to the fullest. Point is Bill Did the Right Thing at the Very End by being a good person to get out of Limbo. In this Case we need to raise some hell in this game be Bold take chances, Fuck the mc should just go downtown and hire a hooker to control his quickshot problem get some exp, ditch class and take one of the girls to a movie, we need more settings everything is locked except the school and home, the game is just too damn slow to enjoy.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
People be hating on this game for no fucking reason (channeling my inner troll speak). I think this game is great overall. And as a side note, it also has some of the best animations and renders I've seen to date.

Reactions: Blayo

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
I'm glad your enjoying the game, and I know I'm harping but after 5 chapters, I'm not happy with the progress sure the renders are nice but its like an empty glass, yes its pretty but without substance of sex=water its meaningless.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
anyone know how to access the new hidden event?
After Zoe tells you Megan's secret. You'll eventually have to go into Megan's room to advance her story and you'll catch her in a towel. BEFORE you click the "Go In" option, just wait abit.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC has made quite a bit of progress considering its the same day repeating itself. Just learning new stuff, sleep, apply the new stuff, sleep, learn more new stuff, apply etc. Trial and error. when the limbo is over MC can probably just apply what he learned from the limbo to bone anyone. Really, for the Non-MC characters they don't know its the same day thus they have no idea of any of the activities that have happened, and if they are letting him make progress its because they want it and probably have for a while.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
... and if they are letting him make progress its because they want it and probably have for a while.
That would mean theres no need to replay the same day over and over again. cause like u said if they let him make progress they probably want him, and that couldve been explored in a natural way with ACTUAL PROGRESS AND BUILD UP.

FYI Jam im nt disagreeing with u, just saying the concept of repeating the day over and over might nt be such a good premise.

Reactions: BigMike240

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
WTF is this? ads in a game thats already supported on patreon? damn some new shit if ive ever seen it.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, the Changelog said it all. Was update "hot" as advertised? Yes. Yes, it was. The scenes with Megan were amazing! Although, from the angle- I'm thinking she either saw his phone or figured it was up there...the angles were too perfect for someone who should have been unsuspecting. Lol The progress with Elizabeth was as surprising as it was welcomed- the MC's getting a little more bolder with each passing "day". ;)

I never truly appreciated or thought much of the teacher (Nicole) until this update, but I stand corrected- she is as stunning as the rest of the ladies in the game (and even cuter when she blushes). I was planning on just breezing through her content when it finally got to be her "turn", but now...yeah, I'm going to enjoy it as much as Megan, Ellie, Zoe, Jessica, and Elizabeth. This game does have some really gorgeous women in it.

Also, the Dev seems to have struck a good balance with each of the characters and effectively bouncing back and forth between them equally and fairly. Cannot wait for the next installment!

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Fucking White Knights giving every content creator a free pass all because "They like the art!" despite ignoring every legitimate claim and concern like story and sex. Early work maye but 5 eps in still no sex bullshit!

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes