Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I wish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know if there are any repeatible events after you did everything ? I hope there where still stuff to do after everything was done.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone know how to do Zoe's line? I have tried every combination of responses but it always ends in a kick out of the locker room.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
mega (for PC)
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I read it but didn't understand
When you start a new game, you'll get to name the main character and the girls. Name your character how you want, but the girls you'll name Sister and Mom/Mother then the game asks for the relationship. Then type in Brother, Daughter, Son etc.

Reactions: kiyiya and name6329

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah your game bugged the same place mine did. For some reason an variable did not always increase somewhere along the way so even though you reached the end of the content and heard about Megan's secret dream from Zoe you did not reach a to be continued in the previous version in the phones quest log. I found a fix, you need to enable the console and type
meg_big_s_q = 5
Then just go to sleep and check your quest log and it will start you at the beginning of the Ep 5 stuff for Megan's Quest.

While looking for that I did also find the triggers to add the hidden scenes into your phone so you can watch them at any time... If you already missed them in the story you can unlock them to watch on the phone by typing these in the console:
spyed_on_zoe = 1
hid_spy_shower_z = 2
spy_meg_morn_show = 1
Thanx bro, you helped a lot.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Yeah your game bugged the same place mine did. For some reason an variable did not always increase somewhere along the way so even though you reached the end of the content and heard about Megan's secret dream from Zoe you did not reach a to be continued in the previous version in the phones quest log. I found a fix, you need to enable the console and type
meg_big_s_q = 5
Then just go to sleep and check your quest log and it will start you at the beginning of the Ep 5 stuff for Megan's Quest.

While looking for that I did also find the triggers to add the hidden scenes into your phone so you can watch them at any time... If you already missed them in the story you can unlock them to watch on the phone by typing these in the console:
spyed_on_zoe = 1
hid_spy_shower_z = 2
spy_meg_morn_show = 1
thank you so much

M45T3R

Mar 6, 2019
Guys is there any type of walkthrough for this game? Cuz i don't know if I had everything unlocked?

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes