Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys is there any type of walkthrough for this game? Cuz i don't know if I had everything unlocked?
This game will be very diffcult to create walktrue since the day keeps on repeating forever. but you do know there is a hint system ? just check your phone and select on the character and it should give small description what still needs to be done per character.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
took me like 5 mins to finish this update...thats why its better to focus on a single game rather then splitting up the work...

Reactions: GustafPL

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
2 questions:

1) How to unlock hidden events?
2) I've to increase sexual experience in Elle task in phone, now is 1/5 but i can reach 2. But how? I've tryied to talk to evryone but nothing.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I got all the hidden events but the "spy on zoe" one disappears after getting "zoe masturbating". Is this a bug?

Reactions: ltpika

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I got all the hidden events but the "spy on zoe" one disappears after getting "zoe masturbating". Is this a bug?
I think it is reset at the begin of a new day .
There is a
$ spyed_on_zoe = 0 in 1_Home_label.rpy ... but I have to remove it and try :)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Some how after I load old save, Megans event chain started over, to where im surpose to go into, the girls locker room and talk with her friend, it says, but cant go into the girls locker room, the game wont let me :( help? dont wanna start over :p but seems like its my only choice.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes