Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Didn't expect this concept to actually be this much fun. Great job!
Same, I remember dropping it at the start because it was a pain in the ass to know what to do. But the hint system has made it a pleasure to play. Only complain I have is the last scene with mom, what's the point of trying to find out more about the characters to seduce them if you can just rape them without consequences? That shit aside, great game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Same, I remember dropping it at the start because it was a pain in the ass to know what to do. But the hint system has made it a pleasure to play. Only complain I have is the last scene with mom, what's the point of trying to find out more about the characters to seduce them if you can just rape them without consequences? That shit aside, great game.
Yeah, it's the rape-y part that is a bit....like, why? I'd rather spend my time figuring what could be done to have consensual sex, not just downright stick my dick in when she's sleeping, like come on man, you gonna rape your mom, the fuck? :p
But yeah, I really do like the game myself too :p

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah, it's the rape-y part that is a bit....like, why? I'd rather spend my time figuring what could be done to have consensual sex, not just downright stick my dick in when she's sleeping, like come on man, you gonna rape your mom, the fuck? :p
But yeah, I really do like the game myself too :p
Hold up now, some people like that kind of content. To date, that's my favorite scene in all the games I've played on here. There's already a plethora of good consensual sex content around. This is a diamond in the rough and a welcome addition to my memory banks!

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I have just completed a game from the same Dev "living with mia" ..is this game has same quality of renders and kinks..I loved his previous game btw

Mar 5, 2018
Good Game, but i finish the content in less than one hour lol, just one ´sex´ scene, is a little disheartening cause im following this game since the day u posted, and the content doesnt seems to get bigger, but im confident that one day it will be a big and good game, today is just a good game.

Reactions: Manturgent

novamaxon

May 19, 2019
The problem with save sharing is that it also means any name settings are part of them, and the only way to change those in this game would be to...use the console. So anyways to enable console go to the directory where you unzipped the game inside there \renpy\common and double click the file that says 00console.rpy

Open it in notepad or similar program

CTRL + F to search for config.console
Change the word False to True , then save.

Open the game and you can now launch the console by hitting Shift + O.
Nothing happening.Did Exactly as you told.` - his key nverwo and Shift + O also not working. Help.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If the same day was repeating into infinity... Would you walk around naked with an erection? View attachment 306841
Wouldn't having an erection all day long hurt terribly, though? And if the day repeats, is there any break between an erection when you go to sleep and an erection when you wake up again? Sounds like torture. I guess you'd need to find someone to "help you out with that".

novamaxon

May 19, 2019
Wouldn't having an erection all day long hurt terribly, though? And if the day repeats, is there any break between an erection when you go to sleep and an erection when you wake up again? Sounds like torture. I guess you'd need to find someone to "help you out with that".
LOL

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know what the 3rd hidden event is? I found Megan in the morning and Zoe after shower, but whats the 3rd?

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
this gmae is not worth playing you get a adbreak everytime after some minutes when you are not support him on patreon so not worth it ti play
People gotta make money somehow, and you are using freebies from them. 1 or 2 seconds ads is not that annoying.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, Please take some some time to answer some of our questions (Takes around 4-5 minutes). This will help us improve! To give you the best possible experience. By answering all the questions you will get a sneak peak at EoL Episode 6 and a chance to win a 100$ Amazon gift card!

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes