HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, confused here, does the S1 Christmas event include S1 EP1-10? Or is it stand-alone? Seeing that EP1-10 is ~3.1GB and the xmas event is 4.9GB I am assuming/hoping that it is combined but it's not mentioned anywhere and would like to know before starting a huge d/l.

really wish devs would follow logical software versioning numbers (semantic versioning for example) to help avoid all this confusion.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok, confused here, does the S1 Christmas event include S1 EP1-10? Or is it stand-alone? Seeing that EP1-10 is ~3.1GB and the xmas event is 4.9GB I am assuming/hoping that it is combined but it's not mentioned anywhere and would like to know before starting a huge d/l.

really wish devs would follow logical software versioning numbers (semantic versioning for example) to help avoid all this confusion.
It's S1, you need to beat the game for the Christmas Event, save is in this post if needed

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So does it include E1-10?
It's a free update for S1, it's the steam version. So yeah, it's basically E1-10 plus the update, goes from 3.xGB to almost 5GB now.

NOTE: Once you complete the game, a button for this event will appear in the upper right corner of the game.
It will start a new game from the beginning of episode 1 if you have no saves.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Theory [S1 Christmas Event] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.07 GB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

ANDROID: - - - -

Option to change font size and opacity in Android version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
never heard of such a place in real life where this is a thing.

if you mean to say almost no man would say no to banging a hot girl then sure.
my friend,I'm not saying that a very beautiful woman has sex with ten men every day , but that not only ten but more men flirt with her every day.
the very beautiful women are very few, while the men are too many.

• Haha
Reactions: Pedrocas77

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
my friend,I'm not saying that a very beautiful woman has sex with ten men every day , but that not only ten but more men flirt with her every day.
how many hot girls flirt with ronaldo(& others like him) every day?

this game's mc had to have huge schlong & learn from mistakes by repeating the same day over & over again just to fuck 7 hot girls & an ugly duckling, i don't see what's so over the top unrealistic about that.

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Guys, please help me! I really like this game, I've played it >1 year ago, and I remember there was this episode, whеre the MC, Jessica, Elizabeth and Megan played blindfolded and did some hot stuff. I've finished 1st episode and I'm also much further in episode 2 than year ago, but I missed the scene. Which episode is it?

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Wanted to try out the game then saw the bold ntr tags...? how bad is it?
Girls play with each other, no other ntr detected yet. I'm still in the middle of s2 - there was a lot of content, no ntr. You are the only male in the game + some dumb "friends" npcs', also you have the biggest dick in the universe, nothing to worry about)) Enjoy the game, it's a good one.
Maybe some twists are there in the end of the game, but for now it's ntr-free.
Also, could this tag mean that you are the guy who does dirty things to other guys girlfriends etc?

• Angry
Reactions: xeran po and Mid4s
3.80 star(s) 236 Votes