• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
hi all, so im stuck at nicole's storyline ("...evidence of what she was texting about...just gotta go to class in morning again."). i try clicking on her and get teh "i dont have to talk to her right now" error msg and when i go into the classroom nothing happens andd i cant click anything to start any event or progress the story...

if this has been answered/solved previously could someone plz point me out to the post so i can progress or let me know instead, plz! :)

and thx!

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know how I missed this game until now. Honestly might be my favourite 3DCG game on this site. It doesn't really cater to my fetishes at all, but the character designs, poses, just about everything is absolutely sublime.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Most of all I liked storyline with blackmail of teacher Nicole, as well mini-story with Ellie's mother Angelina.

P.S. Blowjobs just look terribly unrealistic because of size MC penis.

zavier.prabal

Sep 17, 2020
S1 Christmas Event on Mac

Download it, unpack it, open terminal in the folder, run this

Code:
chmod +x LustTheoryS1.app/Contents/MacOS/LustTheoryS1
and run LustTheoryS1.app

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I don't know how I missed this game until now. Honestly might be my favourite 3DCG game on this site. It doesn't really cater to my fetishes at all, but the character designs, poses, just about everything is absolutely sublime.
The mom.... oh God the mom....

Reactions: timio64

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
hi all, so im stuck at nicole's storyline ("...evidence of what she was texting about...just gotta go to class in morning again."). i try clicking on her and get teh "i dont have to talk to her right now" error msg and when i go into the classroom nothing happens andd i cant click anything to start any event or progress the story...

if this has been answered/solved previously could someone plz point me out to the post so i can progress or let me know instead, plz! :)

and thx!
Anyone know??

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know??
Well, go to the actual lesson and not only to the part afterwards. It has been some time that I was at this point and it was no trouble at all, so I can't really tell you if there's a trick to it that I happend to find by accident.

Feb 5, 2023
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

NOTE: STOP ASKING FOR NEW LINKS, ASK THE DEV TO STOP GIVING DMCA STRIKES, THAT'S WHY THE LINKS ARE ALWAYS DOWN.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
i hate mixdrop

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Only Ren'Py 8 removes 32-bit support. It's still available in 7.5.
OK … I found this text

Ren'Py 8.0 and Ren'Py 7.5 are the first in what is planned to be a jointseries of releases. Ren'Py 8.0:
  • Adds support for Python 3, which is recommended for all new games.
  • Removes support for 32-bit Windows and Linux.
  • Temporarily removes support for the web platform, to be added back in a near-future release.
on I thought it would be right.

Now I see my mistake

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK … I found this text

Ren'Py 8.0 and Ren'Py 7.5 are the first in what is planned to be a jointseries of releases. Ren'Py 8.0:
  • Adds support for Python 3, which is recommended for all new games.
  • Removes support for 32-bit Windows and Linux.
  • Temporarily removes support for the web platform, to be added back in a near-future release.
on I thought it would be right.

Now I see my mistake
Yeah, looks like a mistake there. I'm using 7.5.3 and it still shoots out 32-bit executables.

EDIT: Actually, re-reading it, it's just not formatted in a way that makes it very clear.

menatil

Jan 26, 2019
I keep getting error messages when i try to extract the S2 file. I downloaded both the anonfile and gofile versions and i had the same problem.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes