dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I downloaded the compressed GOG version of season 2 (1.03), and while giqui did an amazing job with the compression, I discovered that the gallery images for the Halloween event were, because of their resolution, all 0 byte files and causing this while trying to open the gallery:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('bg/hallw_gal_p1_meg.jpg') at 0x000000001e07f820>:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 270, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image 'bg/hallw_gal_p1_meg.jpg': error('Unsupported image format')
Because of this I decided to download the uncompressed version and re-up the fixed images here for anyone who needs them (YES, I downloaded nearly 16GB just for 10 images). Here are the links:

Just merge the game folder inside the zip with your own.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will season 3 or Lust Theory 3 whatever it will be called have the same women? I'm particularly interested in Megan she's my favorite....
Megan is my favorite in the game but Jessica is taking her space now I just hope there's more content with her and that motherfucker Richard because then I would have more time for my wonderful Megan I like Jessica but I want to forget about her so all I have left is to push her on another guy since I don't have the option of breaking up with her soon as fuck :WeSmart::KEK:
I know it's weird but this is the easiest way to just focus on Megan fuck the others lol

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Android version season 1 have Christmas event?or should i need download another chapter Christmas to play?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
In Season 1, there are scenes in Gallery that I can't reach via "Re-live" option. When those things happened and wh they aren't in "Re-live"?

For example: Fucking the big sis, sisters licking mom's nipples etc.

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Hi, I'm playing the compressed GOG version. When playing Truth or Dare with Megan in her room, if I choose 'Sext' as one of her dares, there's missing images on her phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone confirm if the same problem exists in the uncompressed version or is it only in the compressed one?

I also checked the compressed steam version, same problem with missing img. Have not checked uncompressed version though.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, I'm playing the compressed GOG version. When playing Truth or Dare with Megan in her room, if I choose 'Sext' as one of her dares, there's missing images on her phone.

Can anyone confirm if the same problem exists in the uncompressed version or is it only in the compressed one?

I also checked the compressed steam version, same problem with missing img. Have not checked uncompressed version though.
Season 1, right?
If you can provide a savegame, I'll test it.

If it'S a bug, make sure to report this as bug on discord and also mention GOG a couple of times.
They patched S1 on Steam a month ago, but not the GOG version.

Reactions: mlepnosian

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Season 1, right?
If you can provide a savegame, I'll test it.

If it'S a bug, make sure to report this as bug on discord and also mention GOG a couple of times.
They patched S1 on Steam a month ago, but not the GOG version.
Nope, Season 2.

Save file attached. Just click 'Sext' as the option and continue.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yep, it's empty.

So far Inceton hasn't shown much love for GOG customers. While the Steam version received several patches already since release, we on GOG are still stuck with the vanilla version. Also Season 1 misses an update.

Let's just hope that we get all the fixes for both seasons once the voice acting for Season 2 is finished.

Reactions: mlepnosian
Sep 2, 2018
WTF :mad: is taking so long when E9 was released at July end, Inceton said voice acting will take more time than S1 and should be ready around New year. New year arrived 3 months gone and still voice over is just 50% done at this pace he gonna take another 9 months get it ready around New Year 2024 (may be he meant 2024 and not 2023 :sneaky: )

Reactions: SiyanBoy

invo

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone help
I cant click on any of the hidden even objects and Im stuck as it says that i should complete a special event to progress

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help
I cant click on any of the hidden even objects and Im stuck as it says that i should complete a special event to progress
- Complete all story lines (my guess is that you're missing Sophie's story, so please see this)
- You can't click on "hidden objects" from the very beginning, and IIRC the first few you can click after the "special event"

Reactions: Nemo56

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Can someone help
I have reorganized the list of hidden events to show when they can actually be triggered. Credit goes out to Anon4321 for creating the original list.

And as far as the "special event" message is concerned, you have to Complete the story of All of the girls up until that point in the game for the event to trigger automatically (Which is also what unlocks the second group of Hidden scenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: invo and Nemo56

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What's the app used to generate and render this style of 3D images, with these specific models?

xerofaith

May 13, 2018
The character models in this game look pretty good, but they're all basically the same body type with a slight variation in tit size and shape. Also, the entire plot hinges on the MC being an idiot who turns into a blubbering fool, with the stamina of someone whose never even touched their own dick, anytime the opportunity of actually touching a real woman comes up. And that no door, anywhere, ever, has a lock on it. It's just lazy writing.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes