Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no wt mod for the game? btw do I need something for the steam version? btw this aint an harem game right?
wt is built in.

The day is repeating, there is no happily ever after. Getting one girl to share the bed with you in one day is doable, a group of them ...that might prove to be a little more difficult.
So no, not a harem game. But be surprised :)

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That ending is extremely disappointing and unimaginative. Seriously? More is not always more.
Well, I can't really disagree to that, but I really liked some of the "aftermath" sequences, especially Megans. That was very emotional.
Let's see if there will ever be a season 3. Somehow I'd like to know how the MC came to know Carol's creator and how it comes she owes him and what the heck that whole thing was about in the first place.

Reactions: aidenboy

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Well, I can't really disagree to that, but I really liked some of the "aftermath" sequences, especially Megans. That was very emotional.
Let's see if there will ever be a season 3. Somehow I'd like to know how the MC came to know Carol's creator and how it comes she owes him and what the heck that whole thing was about in the first place.
I don't disagree about the aftermaths. I'm mainly saying the game would have been perfectly fine if not better ending with a LI route or harem route etc. This whole apocalypse simulation thing could have been an alternate or altogether new story.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Something tells me that the MC had some involvement in Carol's creation.

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
Hi how many scene the sister have with other man/threesome
and the voyeurism tag is for mc spying on sister with other guy ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi how many scene the sister have with other man/threesome
and the voyeurism tag is for mc spying on sister with other guy ?
There's 2 hidden extra scenes which you can find, that's it. Search the forum to see how to get there.
No, MC is not involved in these scenes. The tag is for the standard spy scenes.

Jul 21, 2020
There's 2 hidden extra scenes which you can find, that's it. Search the forum to see how to get there.
No, MC is not involved in these scenes. The tag is for the standard spy scenes.
Are you referring to the Shoplifting scenes with the older sister, Jessica?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes