• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have now on all of the 8 Characters "you have to complete a special event" And nothing triggers. Where should it trigger? And When?
It should happen in the morning. Now that I think of it, it could be that you have to click the bed to sleep in order to start it.
If I remember correctly, MC finds a photograph behind the desk when waking up.

Benne666

Mar 26, 2021
It should happen in the morning. Now that I think of it, it could be that you have to click the bed to sleep in order to start it.
If I remember correctly, MC finds a photograph behind the desk when waking up.
Thanks, had to restart too, but now it works.

Reactions: Nemo56

dvamain92

Aug 21, 2022
Can someone tell me how you are supposed to start amy's story? I've completed everything else I can possibly do and never found it and I can't interact with amy at any point in her day.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how you are supposed to start amy's story? I've completed everything else I can possibly do and never found it and I can't interact with amy at any point in her day.
With her it's mostly about the party.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Does the doppelganger become an integral part in all of the future scenes? I stockpiled the VN at the end of S2E7 and am trying to catch up today, but the continuation of it starts with this doppelganger stuff and it is not to my liking and it feels to be coming out of nowhere (like, suddenly starting a new plot in Episode 8 doesn't make sense to me. This kind of stuff should be at the beginning of a new season.)
If it's going to be a recurring theme until the end of the story, I'd rather stop.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Does the doppelganger become an integral part in all of the future scenes? I stockpiled the VN at the end of S2E7 and am trying to catch up today, but the continuation of it starts with this doppelganger stuff and it is not to my liking and it feels to be coming out of nowhere (like, suddenly starting a new plot in Episode 8 doesn't make sense to me. This kind of stuff should be at the beginning of a new season.)
If it's going to be a recurring theme until the end of the story, I'd rather stop.
I can't say too much without spoiling the story, so I'll try not to spoil too much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: junjunjey

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Megan is the fucking WORST! Like...she stabs her friend in the back multiple times, even DEMANDING the MC reject her. "Zoe doesn't deserve him", "Better than him ending up with Zoe", "What if we keep it a secret from Zoe" followed by her giving MC a forced BJ thinking "surrender to me" as a max effort to make sure she has him...yet Zoe says Megan is her "Ride or die".
Seriously...why is she treated as one of the top heroines? Even the last to turn to dust at the end like she's the most important. F--K her. I wish there was an option in the game to SLAP her as she tries to seduce the MC, reveal everything to Zoe and see Zoe declare to never see her as a friend and to choose the MC, leaving Megan to become an alcoholic. Or even have MC reveal it all to Zoe BUT state they should keep it secret and pretend to have been rejected but agree to stay friends. Duping Megan.
now that's how this game should've ended. Or at least one of the many endings we should've been able to get.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This really sounds as if you prefer other female chars ... well, that's ok. I go for Megan. And not just because she's her Royal Hotness. I always love it if the chars keep teasing and challenging each other and I also found her ending and the dinner bonus event the best ones in the game. However, I think the latter one would have been better if they didn't end up banging.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

"Hi!

It's finally here, as promised, trailer for Lust Theory made in Unreal Engine!

This is just a sneak peek at the progress our team has made and so you can see the difference and compare the results yourself.

We added few extra rooms and everything has been made exactly the same or modified to look even better.
Tell us your thoughts and feedback in the comments below.

You can expect more trailers and previews in the future and demo game with Megan so you can explore the map and some gameplay.

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR"

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
They're now remaking the whole game in Unreal?? :WaitWhat::FacePalm:

And btw, the animations will definitely look better, but those Daz rooms and scenarios looked bad becasue the dev team didn't know how to make good ones, didn't know how to light the scenes, didn't know how to choose the emphasize colours, etc. The models were always great, but for such a large and highly-paid team the artistic side of the game was always subpar.
Today, there are devs using Daz or Blender with results as good as those in the trailer.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to uncensor the dialogue? I've noticed they're clearly saying "bro" or "brother" but it cuts out awkwardly before continuing with the rest of the sentence. On Season 1 if that helps.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to uncensor the dialogue? I've noticed they're clearly saying "bro" or "brother" but it cuts out awkwardly before continuing with the rest of the sentence. On Season 1 if that helps.
You can chose your relationships when the game starts. These will be used in the conversations.
For the voice acting no relationships are used, these could contradict what the player typed in. And no, there are no alternative voice files in the game with relationships.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Do we have any work from the dev team when Lust Theory Season 2 will be complete - with all voice acting in place?

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes