Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
If you're a masochist you could try Time Loop Hunter. That game is a nightmare. :LOL:
I know this game, but I did not like it very much, so I wrote all the good games, at least for me, I like to enjoy the experience of the story a lot

Reactions: punisher2099

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you're a masochist you could try Time Loop Hunter. That game is a nightmare. :LOL:
It's the most complex loop game that I have ever seen in any genre. But to actually complete it, a LOT of work and thinking around the corner is necessary.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
going through some old games i played years or so ago, this is one of them...whats the difference between the normal season 2 download and the season 2 steam build download?

steam build being censored in some areas or cut content like most games do? and normal got everything or whats the deal?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
could some1 tell me what's the difference btw season 2 and steam build s2 ?
they changed so much about this game i can't really understand what's going on!
last time i played it was S2.9 now it have a season 1 and 2 it also have steam builds and it having me confused so much i played S1 steam build it was just voice over and improved chirstmas event without clicking left and right over and over but now im wondering which season 2 is the new 1 and if both are new what difference they really have?!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And it'll probably take long to do all the voice acting because the voice actress they used to work with is no more in the business, so they are casting to find another
I know. That's the joy of releasing games in an episode format over a long time instead of havin a plan for them and recording everything in one go (or at least within a short time).

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
could some1 tell me what's the difference btw season 2 and steam build s2 ?
I think in the Steam build a flashback scene involving young Grace having sex in school is removed because it's against Steam policies. It's a nice scene, but it's just a memory from the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: x_man

Danliness

Dec 24, 2021
I think in the Steam build a flashback scene involving young Grace having sex in school is removed because it's against Steam policies. It's a nice scene, but it's just a memory from the past.
That's summer with mia, not this game. rather the second season of that game, or whatever.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So how's the NTR here? Is just like a one-time scene or something like that?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
the downloading of lust echoes is so confusing they need to organize it a lil bit and tell us exactly what's what so i had played S2.9.5
now i downloaded steam build S2 and saw i only have saves from s2.9.5 ready to load instead of S1 steam build and some how it seem that the new patch 1.0.3 that supposedly should be S2 steam build is actually the other one which isn't steam build GOD it is so confusing and funny thing they don't tell us in the change log only the fact that steam build S2 isn't the newer vr
i feel like the main dev wants us to be as confused as MC was when the day started to reboot

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the downloading of lust echoes is so confusing they need to organize it a lil bit and tell us exactly what's what so i had played S2.9.5
now i downloaded steam build S2 and saw i only have saves from s2.9.5 ready to load instead of S1 steam build and some how it seem that the new patch 1.0.3 that supposedly should be S2 steam build is actually the other one which isn't steam build GOD it is so confusing and funny thing they don't tell us in the change log only the fact that steam build S2 isn't the newer vr
i feel like the main dev wants us to be as confused as MC was when the day started to reboot
The story is already complete. There hasn't been any significant update for a while. 1.0.3 is fine. Steam DID get some patches, but I don't think these have been uploaded here. They are so minor, they didn't even get a changelog entry.
The next big thing will be voice acting.

Reactions: x_man

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Is the "season 1 episode 10" supposed to be the "zero fucks days"? Because mine just ended at episode 9 while following the walkthrough. (or maybe I forgot to add the right codes when it was prompted, and I can't find where to put the codes again)

Also, what's with the random capitalized letters that appear some times? One of them spells "UDEAD", but the next one spells something random, UALVE or something.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the "season 1 episode 10" supposed to be the "zero fucks days"? Because mine just ended at episode 9 while following the walkthrough. (or maybe I forgot to add the right codes when it was prompted, and I can't find where to put the codes again)
I am not sure about this one in particular, but yes, bonus event that got added later got their own episode number.

In season 1 the christmas event was numbered episode 33, I think.
If you finished the story and have something white and shiny in MCs living room now, all there is left to do is to find the rest of the hidden events.

Mind you, that Halloween and Christmas require you to set the date on your PC in order to unlock them (once unlocked, they can be played anytime through the replay menu).

The commercial distributions of the games (GOG, Steam) don't need any unlock codes.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes