armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seriously i prefer you just post the link here. I didnt find it. Sorry.
Not that hard to find it:)

1. when visiting Zoe in the locker room for the first time -> wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
2. the next morning after Zoe told you about Megan's incestuous dreams ->
select Megan's room and wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
3. after touching Zoe's boobs and leaving the locker room ->
select the locker room again and wait 30 sec until a new option appears
4. after finishing mom's storyline -> flush the toilet in the bathroom

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Not that hard to find it:)

1. when visiting Zoe in the locker room for the first time -> wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
2. the next morning after Zoe told you about Megan's incestuous dreams ->
select Megan's room and wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
3. after touching Zoe's boobs and leaving the locker room ->
select the locker room again and wait 30 sec until a new option appears
4. after finishing mom's storyline -> flush the toilet in the bathroom
Well i think i cant do it anymore cause i already finished all quests. Or can I?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
How to unlock hidden events?
Probably you can do only number 4
Use the following link to download the walkthrough, then do a find or search in the text or pdf file, respectively, for the term hidden. I was wrong in my original post, the second hidden scene actually repeated for me so you might still be able to see it now even though you've gone through the game, and if that is true then you probably can witness the third hidden scene, as well. The forth hidden scene you should be able to get no matter what, because the current version ends with that scene.
The first hidden scene only plays once.

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-hotfix-inceton.21005/post-2046905

Rickyhoppy

Mar 7, 2019
What's all this nonsense with the ad breaks every 20 minutes or less doesn't make me want to Invest in this game. It looks a good game with nice renders and good characters Patreon should wise up if it's that good I would contribute for the next chapter

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
What's all this nonsense with the ad breaks every 20 minutes or less doesn't make me want to Invest in this game. It looks a good game with nice renders and good characters Patreon should wise up if it's that good I would contribute for the next chapter
Go to the Opening Page and get the add removal and bonus content codes and plug them in at the main page of the game (startup). Need help, follow this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-hotfix-inceton.21005/post-2120557

Hope that helps,

Best to all,

TiggerYou

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
I can't play this,stuck in "friendly warning,if you're using headphones,lower the volume". In opening,somebody know how to fix this problem?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I can't play this,stuck in "friendly warning,if you're using headphones,lower the volume". In opening,somebody know how to fix this problem?
That problem has been fixed. Which file did you download from the opening page (Page #1 of this thread), the compressed or uncompressed version? Because you should not be having this problem.

EDIT:
Two of the links are dead, so I'm downloading the other two right now to check if they work. If I discover one that works I'll tell you which one to use.

I'll copy you again when I know for sure.

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I cannot activate the hidden event in the girl's locker room. Every time I go there, no matter at what time, I get "Can't go in the girl's locker room." I have finished all story lines at the moment (0.08). Can anybody help?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I cannot activate the hidden event in the girl's locker room. Every time I go there, no matter at what time, I get "Can't go in the girl's locker room." I have finished all story lines at the moment (0.08). Can anybody help?
did you download the walkthrough?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
i cant reach the 4 hidden event after mom's storyline
Did you try to push the disk inside the the rectangular block on the wall above the toilet. If the hidden event is working then you should see the disk highlight when you move your mouse cursor over top of it, watch close because it's not that easy to see when it highlights. If it's working then click your mouse on the disk while it's highlighted.

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Since the opening post did not mention any walkthrough, each question for it was always replied with a hint to the help system within the game and the search for "walkthrough" did not deliver any additional information (but obviously I did not pay enough attention), I did not expect a walkthrough. Thanks! (y)
A major help was pushing the toilet triangle. Now there is happening something new - let's what it is! :)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Reactions: Canto Forte

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Since the opening post did not mention any walkthrough, each question for it was always replied with a hint to the help system within the game and the search for "walkthrough" did not deliver any additional information (but obviously I did not pay enough attention), I did not expect a walkthrough. Thanks! (y)
A major help was pushing the toilet triangle. Now there is happening something new - let's what it is! :)
Glad it worked out for you. I made that walkthrough because of the number of people questioning things about the game. I just wish people would use the search engine on the top right of every page of this website. There's not enough hours in the day for me to cover all these questions...LOL

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes