SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did the Season 1 Christmas event ever get voiced or is the dev still working on that?
I cannot answer that as I have not even replayed Season 1 since all the updates yet, I've been lazy, and to many games and to much Baldur's Gate 3 :LOL:

devonY7 would probably know the answer, see if he sees this comment.

Reactions: save8lot
Feb 13, 2019
I feel the same,the story appears to be both absurd and amusing simultaneously
The girls are very hot too. Jessica is my favorite. Just find the older sister trope to be very sexy. I really hope we have multiple endings by the end of it. MC being very plain looking helps so much too since I'm not white i feel like i can easily place myself in plain looking guys more easily rather than MC who have more stylized looks. overall kind of disappointed in the season 3 first two episodes in terms of sex content. I really loved how massive the last few season 2 updates were and seeing smaller updates just doesn't hit as hard. Do really appreciate them retconning the simulation thing. Because that made a lot more questions like were Megan, Elizbeth and Jessica family before the simulation or not. Also seems kind of lame if the MC did have such a hot family but the apocalypse happened and he couldnt fuck them before that.

Reactions: Alabamajames123

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Did the Season 1 Christmas event ever get voiced or is the dev still working on that?
not listed in any of the patch notes . you could try the narration update and see if its voiced since its the latest version but i doubt it .

Reactions: save8lot

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Theory [S2 Final] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!
90k+ Audio files got added/changed.

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal(?): Season 2 v1.5.0 -> Season 2 Final (v2.0.0) [3,57 GB] - Not sure where or what needs to be copied for Mac
- - -

Universal(?) Compressed: Season 2 v1.5.0 -> Season 2 Final (v2.0.0) [1,54 GB] - Same as above
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustTheory-S2v2.0Steam
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: elementalist777

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android ports of Lust Theory Season 1 to v2.6.0 & Season 2 to v2.0.0. I have also included links below to my port of Season 3 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1 (v2.6.0): -

Season 2 (v2.0.0): -

Season 3 Episode 2: Pixeldrain -

CoolJosh2002

Sep 30, 2020
Okay, so here's where I think all our relationships with the girls are currently standing as of S3E2:

Megan: In a really bad position. She is not very happy with MC at all! Megan will likely take a bit of time to restore things back to normal. She's taken her frustrations out by being angry and ignoring MC. Lots of work to be done yet I think.

Jessica: MC hurt her pride a bit in Episode 1, but it seems MC's relationship with her hasn't deteriorated much. To take out her frustrations, she's messing with MC instead. However, it seems the relationship hasn't changed much, so I reckon it won't be long before we see scenes with Jessica again.

Elizabeth: Seems to be sitting mostly pretty good? Although MC's slip-up in Episode 2 might've done some damage. Overall though, not much seems to have changed. She might not want to do anything for a little bit though.

Zoe (Best girl don't @ me): MC has hurt poor Zoe pretty badly too, however unlike Megan, Zoe's seems to be entirely emotionally based. She clearly quite likes MC, so to have MC trying to reconcile what happened in his head come across to her as regret for their actions has hurt her very badly. We'll likely be able to restore things closer to normal pretty quickly once things get going again.

Ellie: Has yet to appear besides in the Intro. Likely still fine because of this.

Nicole: Sitting in a better position than at the end of Season 2! MC seems to be wising up a bit and has confirmed that we aren't actually blackmailing her. She just doesn't want word to get out regarding the relationship. Things are still fine!

Sophie: Also seems to be in a pretty good position! We seemingly didn't go see her in the Friday that happened so she was wondering where we were but no real hard feelings. Nothing has really changed regarding Sophie.

Amy: Seemingly still good despite her brief appearance in Episode 1. She helped us out by keeping us out of trouble with her mother. Not much really to go off yet though.

Chloe: Hasn't appeared yet.

Angel (Ellie's Mother): Hasn't appeared yet.

Carol: Not really sure, she's only just appeared again. Bit of frustration on MC's side though.

Alice: Pretty good, if shy on Alice's side. Also looping, so should create some nice schenanigans as the loops continue.

Gwen (Nurse): Really bad, on both sides. If anything is to come of this relationship a lot of work needs to happen. She's cute though, so I hope we can romance her.

Fiona (Doctor): Much better than MC's relationship with Gwen. At this point though, she's Elizabeth's doctor and that's it. She is not angry at MC though, so work is needed, but the foundations are already there.

Rachel (Amy's Mother): Also sitting in a pretty good, albeit familial position right now. With Elizabeth in Hospital it seems that both Angel and Rachel are going to pick up some of the MILF slack in this season.

I might've missed some things, but I'm fairly happy with this.

Reactions: devonY7
Feb 13, 2019
Okay, so here's where I think all our relationships with the girls are currently standing as of S3E2:

Megan: In a really bad position. She is not very happy with MC at all! Megan will likely take a bit of time to restore things back to normal. She's taken her frustrations out by being angry and ignoring MC. Lots of work to be done yet I think.

Jessica: MC hurt her pride a bit in Episode 1, but it seems MC's relationship with her hasn't deteriorated much. To take out her frustrations, she's messing with MC instead. However, it seems the relationship hasn't changed much, so I reckon it won't be long before we see scenes with Jessica again.

Elizabeth: Seems to be sitting mostly pretty good? Although MC's slip-up in Episode 2 might've done some damage. Overall though, not much seems to have changed. She might not want to do anything for a little bit though.

Zoe (Best girl don't @ me): MC has hurt poor Zoe pretty badly too, however unlike Megan, Zoe's seems to be entirely emotionally based. She clearly quite likes MC, so to have MC trying to reconcile what happened in his head come across to her as regret for their actions has hurt her very badly. We'll likely be able to restore things closer to normal pretty quickly once things get going again.

Ellie: Has yet to appear besides in the Intro. Likely still fine because of this.

Nicole: Sitting in a better position than at the end of Season 2! MC seems to be wising up a bit and has confirmed that we aren't actually blackmailing her. She just doesn't want word to get out regarding the relationship. Things are still fine!

Sophie: Also seems to be in a pretty good position! We seemingly didn't go see her in the Friday that happened so she was wondering where we were but no real hard feelings. Nothing has really changed regarding Sophie.

Amy: Seemingly still good despite her brief appearance in Episode 1. She helped us out by keeping us out of trouble with her mother. Not much really to go off yet though.

Chloe: Hasn't appeared yet.

Angel (Ellie's Mother): Hasn't appeared yet.

Carol: Not really sure, she's only just appeared again. Bit of frustration on MC's side though.

Alice: Pretty good, if shy on Alice's side. Also looping, so should create some nice schenanigans as the loops continue.

Gwen (Nurse): Really bad, on both sides. If anything is to come of this relationship a lot of work needs to happen. She's cute though, so I hope we can romance her.

Fiona (Doctor): Much better than MC's relationship with Gwen. At this point though, she's Elizabeth's doctor and that's it. She is not angry at MC though, so work is needed, but the foundations are already there.

Rachel (Amy's Mother): Also sitting in a pretty good, albeit familial position right now. With Elizabeth in Hospital it seems that both Angel and Rachel are going to pick up some of the MILF slack in this season.

I might've missed some things, but I'm fairly happy with this.
You say this but since Jessica kinda had scenes in the first two episodes i feel like shes not gonna be around much for the next two unless they drastically increase the size of episodes which they did in season 2.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022

Maybe put that all in a spoiler? Both to, yeknow, not spoil everyone who wouldn't like it shortly after an update, and to save everyone from walls of text...

Just a thought

Reactions: theMickey_

uedstrike

May 23, 2022
Well I newly downloaded the season 2, the final version, and then I have a problem. It just automatically translated itself into my native language, and it's so much uncomfortable, since my lang is Korean which is totally different with Eng, so it looks quite funny to read. So I just want to take it back. I mean I just want my subtitle to just stay in English. Do you mates have any solutions?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Well I newly downloaded the season 2, the final version, and then I have a problem. It just automatically translated itself into my native language, and it's so much uncomfortable, since my lang is Korean which is totally different with Eng, so it looks quite funny to read. So I just want to take it back. I mean I just want my subtitle to just stay in English. Do you mates have any solutions?
in the previous versions there used to let you pick your language at the start but for some reason it does not seem to be here in this version .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's a unfinished game after all, it's supposed to have errors ^^
If it still has errors once it's officially released, then we can worry.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes