IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Game is Broken On day 3 after waking up the walkthrough says to go in kitchen and talk to elizabeth game crashes every time.. I started with the compressed thought that it may be corrupted so I downloaded uncomressed version using Mega and it still crashes in the same spot I can go around it and just skip ahead but that is the meeting where you get the elizabeth storyline so it's a big part of the game to be broken
Thank you for the bug report we will check this out on Monday. And let you know what we find. In the meantime sending us the bug/crash report would help a lot. Thanks.

Reactions: Canto Forte

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know if its possible to get the hidden events after everything is done ?
If you missed them I think you can click at certain items in house and start them. Two events in the bathroom are separate events, you can do them any time in the morning

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough that includes chapter 7? I see the phone interface has changed, and doesn't give you hints like before. Am i missing something? Thanks

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but what about the hidden event?
First hidden event you get by clicking above the toilet. The second one on the plunger or whatever it was called, I forgot, but it's at the left side of the toilet.

You still need to to proper choices in the events to get scenes, and you can't repeat them so save or rollback.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
First hidden event you get by clicking above the toilet. The second one on the plunger or whatever it was called, I forgot, but it's at the left side of the toilet.

You still need to to proper choices in the events to get scenes, and you can't repeat them so save or rollback.
Yes you can repeat them. You need to go in your phone once you play trough the hidden event. And under hidden events you click on the event you want to replay.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Echoes of Lust [Ep. 1-7 Hotfix] [Inceton] - Original Size: 1.36 GB

Download Win (267 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm stuck on the trying to get zoe to let me touch her boobs, and mom needing to drink a little more before she talks about her ex.

I didn't do anything different, but somehow the game decided to give me the scenes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
please can someone tell me how to skip coz its not Ctrl like every game
Ctrl works for me. At least for the dialogues I've already read. You can tweak that too in the preferences.

Also disregard the query I had earlier, I just had to finish everyone off I think there was a thing where I just had to repeat the scenes multiple times and deliberately get the wrong answer for the right one to come up.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes