hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
The same is happening to me. Once you get the teacher's quest, her hint's button appears underneath Sophie's and you can't click on it :mad:
Are you using the compressed version too?
Nope, I use the normal version, but what IncetonGames mentioned (reset the day) worked and it's ok now.

Reactions: Aristos

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Tried it, (despite comments about dropped games & adverts) saw Adverts before playing any content, Deleted
The End.

Jinkxy

Dec 18, 2018
How do i get to 5/5 Sexual Experience? Im stuck at 4/5 and all my hints say "to be continued". The game told me to masturbate before visiting Jessica after her date, but i cant seem to find how to do it.

Last edited:

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I just downloaded the last version and first time I'm trying this game. On the third day when I ask Megan about BIG Secret, when I say "Let me guess... You have something to take care of", when she replies "Exactly! (how did he know?)"... I see on the upper left corner Image 'ep2_66_blink' not found.

It doesn't seems to break the game but just for you to know

EDIT : Also when I get to freeroam and go to Jessica's room in the morning. After I compliment her, each time her eyes blink I see a picture of Zoe in underwear. Don't know if it has to be like this.

2ND EDIT : When Zoe let me grab her boobs in the locker room. After she says "They're just sensitive", the game crash with Exception occured while loading 'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg' --> fix making a copy of ep3_65_and_0.jpg and renaming the copy to ep3_65_and.jpg as suggested in another comment however I think there is an image missing to make an animation between ep3_65_and_0.jpg and ep3_65_and.jpg where the hand is playing with the boobs :D

3RD EDIT : After the 2ND EDIT was fixed, When Zoe finish the boobs sequence with "Well, Thanks for the opinion", the game crash with Exception occured while loading 'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg' --> fix made a copy of ep3_76_zoe_0.jpg and renamed the copied file ep3_76_zoe.jpg solve the problem. as suggested in another comment

Last edited:
Reactions: ApkIos

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just went through the episode 7 content. This game is very good. The renders, animations, sex scenes in general are all incredible. It has a good sense of humour too.

The only thing dragging this game down for me is the characters aren't very likable for the most part. They make sense, in terms of story and gameplay but I don't care for most of them. Even then those I care for I feel kinda guilty manipulating them so much.

It's not all grim though. The teacher and Ellie are cool, Sophie's great, too. Zoe is cute, if a little annoying. My tastes and fagile conscience aside (especially considering the groundhog day thing). I have a fun time with this game.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Tried it, (despite comments about dropped games & adverts) saw Adverts before playing any content, Deleted
The End.
The code to remove them is right there on the OP. Considering we're getting the game and that code for free, I'd recommend at least giving it a try (with the code).

jok3rr

Sep 16, 2018
Is it bug? I got Zoes licking my D in lockerroom but the Megan hint still say: "taylor said he saw zoe go into lockerroom..."
But the game not allow me come there again

Every other quest is to be continued except jessica where i need to do something with megan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just went through the episode 7 content. This game is very good. The renders, animations, sex scenes in general are all incredible. It has a good sense of humour too.

The only thing dragging this game down for me is the characters aren't very likable for the most part. They make sense, in terms of story and gameplay but I don't care for most of them. Even then those I care for I feel kinda guilty manipulating them so much.

It's not all grim though. The teacher and Ellie are cool, Sophie's great, too. Zoe is cute, if a little annoying. My tastes and fagile conscience aside (especially considering the groundhog day thing). I have a fun time with this game.
I like them all.
The thing that is dragging is that the extra content is maybe somethin like 2 episodes.Instead of that will be better if we get 2 more episode of the actual game,not some hidden content.I realy hope we don't go Mia's way,where we even have updates that have only side quests and don't progress the story at all.

Gunlovenpanda

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the latest update (the one with the hotfix) and I only got to do the small parts such as the night scene with Elizabeth and the girl in the mall parts, all the rest are just to be continued, did I miss something that triggers the game to move forward or is the update that small? Thanks in advance.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hello, I downloaded the latest update (the one with the hotfix) and I only got to do the small parts such as the night scene with Elizabeth and the girl in the mall parts, all the rest are just to be continued, did I miss something that triggers the game to move forward or is the update that small? Thanks in advance.
That and an ellie scene. Maybe some progress with the teacher. I think that's all of it.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I just downloaded the last version and first time I'm trying this game. On the third day when I ask Megan about BIG Secret, when I say "Let me guess... You have something to take care of", when she replies "Exactly! (how did he know?)"... I see on the upper left corner Image 'ep2_66_blink' not found.

It doesn't seems to break the game but just for you to know

EDIT : Also when I get to freeroam and go to Jessica's room in the morning. After I compliment her, each time her eyes blink I see a picture of Zoe in underwear. Don't know if it has to be like this.

2ND EDIT : When Zoe let me grab her boobs in the locker room. After she says "They're just sensitive", the game crash with Exception occured while loading 'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg' --> fix making a copy of ep3_65_and_0.jpg and renaming the copy to ep3_65_and.jpg as suggested in another comment however I think there is an image missing to make an animation between ep3_65_and_0.jpg and ep3_65_and.jpg where the hand is playing with the boobs :D

3RD EDIT : After the 2ND EDIT was fixed, When Zoe finish the boobs sequence with "Well, Thanks for the opinion", the game crash with Exception occured while loading 'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg' --> fix made a copy of ep3_76_zoe_0.jpg and renamed the copied file ep3_76_zoe.jpg solve the problem. as suggested in another comment
+1 on everything.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes