Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Do you have to restart the entire game in order to play episode 7. I completed all the scenes up to episode 6 but I can't seem to access any of the new content

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 294, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4741, in execute
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4743, in execute
    if s_left_house_morn == 0:
NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
  File "<screen language>", line 4743, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Mon Oct 07 13:56:25 2019
is there a patch for this? I cant do the Elizabeth Story Quest because i cant enter the kitchen to talk to her

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:

Full traceback:
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "I:\NEED to Play List\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Mon Oct 07 13:56:25 2019
is there a patch for this? I cant do the Elizabeth Story Quest because i cant enter the kitchen to talk to her
The changelog is your friend.

Fixed in ep 1-7 hotfix, which is in the OP

Reactions: tigerlove24

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
i am facing error how to fix it

While running game code:
screen def_s_kit_morn:
screen def_s_kit_morn:

Full traceback:
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
screen def_s_kit_morn:
screen def_s_kit_morn:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Sat Oct 12 14:46:13 2019

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
So I can't find the laxitives. Was that even included in the update or was it literally just one scene with ellie in the bathroom :/

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
IncetonGames Hi there

i'm not sure if i have asked this question before ( Or have tagged you before )

but would you mind answering a question, if i ask it here ? it's about the game

Also, i'm so obsessed with this game, AMAZING art, beautiful models, everything is just ... beautifully done !

thanks for making this !

let me know if i can ask you a question

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Not sure if people are just trolling or enjoy to complain for every fucking reason (which might be true since I love complaining about the complainers lmao). This game is not repetitive at all, don't know what you guys are smoking, but it must be some good shit. Auto-skip functions have been added to every event that redoes the day for you in case you were dumb enough to pick the wrong dialogue option. Also I have found that every time you have to replay the day, it actually makes sense in a logical way. It actually has a sense of progression on information you get about the characters. Overall, I really like the game. The models are cute, the dialogue is good and the story makes sense. If you really want to know what a repetitive game feels like, play the now defunct "Big Brother".
What game is your profile picture from?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
To remove the ads the code is "hype88" ... it's strange how this games have bugs but they focusing on adding loyalty codes which can be easily taken by any player from "G_Cheat_Menu" no matter how many times he update this codes ...

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
To remove the ads the code is "hype88" ... it's strange how this games have bugs but they focusing on adding loyalty codes which can be easily taken by any player from "G_Cheat_Menu" no matter how many times he update this codes ...
Thank you finally someone told me

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames Hi there

i'm not sure if i have asked this question before ( Or have tagged you before )

but would you mind answering a question, if i ask it here ? it's about the game

Also, i'm so obsessed with this game, AMAZING art, beautiful models, everything is just ... beautifully done !

thanks for making this !

let me know if i can ask you a question
Sure shoot! You can ask here or PM me :)

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Sure shoot! You can ask here or PM me :)
Great ! thanks for the reply.

so my question is;

how long is the game is planned to be ? considering we're on the 7th Episode right now, would you be comfortable telling us how many more episodes are planned ?

also, if you don't mind, can i ask if you have a method planned out for developing the game beforehand ? or are you planning on the go ?

let me know if you feel comfortable answering these

all in all, i'm totally in love with this awesome game and look forward to your work !

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes