TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Soo. Just Finished it. First of all, Shout out to TiggerYou Without your Walkthrough i'll be super lost.
Love you Tigger.

So as I said, I Just finished it & This is my opinion in small Keynotes.
-The girls look amazing NO doubt about that. They almost or even better than "Milfy City"
-The renders are stunning and I hope the developer keeps going like this.
-The story.. WELLLLL. If you want to have the feeling of progression this isnt one
I'm not sure if this is a Spoiler category so I will put in inline Spoiler. just to be safe.

Everything takes place in a SINGLE day. From 8am in the morning to "3:15?" at night.
What this means that when the clock hits 3:15. Every progression you have done is gone on that single day. The Reason? Because this is a Loop-Story. Every time the Clock hits 3:15 you go back to 8 am but as
"Loop-Time-Travel" Story You as the protagonist you remember everything and then it's up to you to change your fate on that specific single day.

This also means that you have to CONVINCE Your "Mother" or "Sisters" to let you plow them in a SINGLE day. Just Mindblowing. You could be "Keanu Reeves" for all that I care but, I refuse that you are that charming enough to get your dick wet in a single day by your family members.

Figuratively speaking every choice you make doesn't matter in the long run when everybody gonna forget it anyway.
The developer could just put a "Rape" button in the game then at least we have SOME scenes in this DAMN game.
Let's not be too hard on this game. Every passing day you do learn a lot about the characters that I would call "progression". My brain is just stupid, makes me over-analyze Hentai plot. >_>

So. If you're horny and looking for release. This game isn't really ready for that. A lot of masturbation. Caress. Light licking.
1 Blowjob scene. 1 random anal & Some sleep creeping.
But if you say put the Time travel stuff behind you, then there is A LOT of Character development & Character interaction in this game.

Well. is it worth to play it now? IT'S UP TO YOU! LOL.
Would it even matter if I said no? There is a Super detailed Walkthrough so you can speed-run it easily.
Now that I'm finished the game, so when then next update drops. I'll at least be ready to see the next content.
I do feel like I got abit bamboozled from the size of the game and maybe expected more. That is my fault! Well GG!
Can't wait for next update.
It's nice to hear when you're appreciated.

Thank you,

TiggerYou

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
... the hint says: "Explore around the house or go take a nap in your room". I explore as much as I can, but if I click on my room, it just say "Can't go there now".
The same message if I click on the others' rooms.
I can go to the bathroom, but there is nothing else to click on there but back to the hall.
I can go to the kitchen and the garage, but there is nothing more to click on there.
I have spoken to Jessica, and she has nothing more to say.

Basically, I'm just stuck wandering around in the house, trying to find something to click on, that will make the game progress.
Am I the only one that has become stuck like this?
I really can't figure out a way to move on...

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Am I the only one that has become stuck like this?
I really can't figure out a way to move on...
Where are you in the game, and have you looked at the walkthrough? There is one point in the game where you need to click the skateboard in his room and you have to click on the refrigerator to progress with the mother. Have you completed this part?

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Where are you in the game, and have you looked at the walkthrough? There is one point in the game where you need to click the skateboard in his room and you have to click on the refrigerator to progress with the mother. Have you completed this part?
Well, I can't go back into his room, and I do have clicked on the fridge...
But I might try to load a save from further back, and see if I can take a different route.

Thanks anyway!

proxsz

Oct 30, 2017
I once tried to make a game like this, but then I realised after two days of hard working that it is very diffucult to make a great game like this. Respect for the developer. The animation in the game is very hard to make but you did it and it was good! The playtime is around 1 hour if you play from the start and that is good too. 9,3/10 is my score for this game.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
How do I get this one?
Go to the town map, click on the mall, make sure the time of day is set at afternoon. The scene should automatically start. The pic you uploaded shows time of day as morning, advance time of day twice ( once for noon and once for afternoon) that should do it.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Go to the town map, click on the mall, make sure the time of day is set at afternoon. The scene should automatically start. The pic you uploaded shows time of day as morning, advance time of day twice ( once for noon and once for afternoon) that should do it.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
Well the thing is the mall location isn't available on the map though I followed Megan to the sex shop also I'm almost done with the other quests "Only Ellie's bathroom scene is left" or will it be available after finishing Ellie's quest?

Reactions: 0le

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Well the thing is the mall location isn't available on the map though I followed Megan to the sex shop also I'm almost done with the other quests "Only Ellie's bathroom scene is left" or will it be available after finishing Ellie's quest?
Same for me. The mall is not possible to get to

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Same for me. The mall is not possible to get to
The Mall is only available at the afternoon time, so saying that, you must advance time to afternoon first, then go to the map, and now the mall should be available to select.

And with regards to the Ellie bathroom scene, you should be able to finish that route and still be able to go to the mall when finished, because the girl in the sex shop maintains her own route independent of Ellie's route.

Hope this helps, and best to all,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes