goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey guys,
who have interest i have create a mod that change Jeff to dad.You only need zu extract that to the subfolder game.I have make a few screenshots from that for exampels.It could happen that if your are in a scene with the Elizabeth/mom and use then the mod that the text didn´t change that is because the mod function with labels and the mod doesn't know on which scene you are play at the moment.This mod is for the version Ep. 1-7 Hotfix and must be update when new sentence comes with Jeff. IncetonGames i hope that is ok for you that i post this mod.If not let me know and i will delete that
Dude, this is a pirate site. Post whatever the hell you want!

Reactions: Draakaap23

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dude, this is a pirate site. Post whatever the hell you want!
i know that this is a pirate site but i have to much respect for the devs and his games to post something without his permission.The same is with incest patches what i create.I ask everytime first per pm the dev for his permission and the most say ok but there was 1 dev who didn´t give me his permission so i don´t have post there the incest patch

Last edited:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
This change makes sense and really ought to be integrated in the main i-patch in case the author of that is listening.
Nothing to see here, move along....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
hey guys,
who have interest i have create a mod that change Jeff to dad.You only need zu extract that to the subfolder game.I have make a few screenshots from that for exampels.It could happen that if your are in a scene with the Elizabeth/mom and use then the mod that the text didn´t change that is because the mod function with labels and the mod doesn't know on which scene you are play at the moment.This mod is for the version Ep. 1-7 Hotfix and must be update when new sentence comes with Jeff. IncetonGames i hope that is ok for you that i post this mod.If not let me know and i will delete that
Hi, gigan
We don't have a problem with your mod :) but the thing is this guy Jeff really is just a ex boyfriend of Elizabeth. The dad is not mentioned in the game for a reason. And we will get to him later. So some people might get confused later on... XD

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
We don't have a problem with your mod :) but the thing is this guy Jeff really is just a ex boyfriend of Elizabeth. The dad is not mentioned in the game for a reason. And we will get to him later. So some people might get confused later on... XD
oh good to know.Thanks for telling me/or us that :).I was thinking that this is the dad from him. Then of course make the mod no sense when the dad comes in a later update.I will delete then the mod before someone will be confused later :).Btw i have finale complete this version and i can´t wait for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncetonGames

xxPapaDongxx

Jul 22, 2018
I keep getting an exception has occurred when i touch zoes boobs in the locker room, anyway to fix this? i know there are alot of posts and it might be in there somewhere. ill look but in the mean time if someone can help that would be great

May 13, 2018
I keep getting an exception has occurred when i touch zoes boobs in the locker room, anyway to fix this? i know there are alot of posts and it might be in there somewhere. ill look but in the mean time if someone can help that would be great
Same here. Tried going both the "They're nice" and "Squeeze her boob" routes.

On "squeeze" path, it crashes after clicking at "They're just sensitive", maybe a second or two after the words disappear.
On "nice" path, it crashes a fraction of a second after the post-"Thanks for the opinion" animation.

Codes below for your convenient reference, IncetonGames

Squeeze crash:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'>:
  File "game/3_School_label.rpy", line 4298, in script
    z "And, it tickles a bit."
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Nov 26 10:07:29 2019
*******************************************************************************************

Nice crash:

Code:

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'>:
  File "game/3_School_label.rpy", line 4251, in script
    n "Zoe puts her bra back on."
    _window_show()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'.

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dan\Desktop\New folder (11)\EoL\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Nov 26 10:10:26 2019

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Same here. Tried going both the "They're nice" and "Squeeze her boob" routes.

On "squeeze" path, it crashes after clicking at "They're just sensitive", maybe a second or two after the words disappear.
On "nice" path, it crashes a fraction of a second after the post-"Thanks for the opinion" animation.

Codes below for your convenient reference, IncetonGames

Squeeze crash:

Code:

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'>:
    _window_show()

Full traceback:
    statement_name("say")
    i(name)
    _window_show()
    clear=clear)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Nov 26 10:07:29 2019
*******************************************************************************************

Nice crash:

Code:

While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_76_zoe.jpg'>:
    _window_show()

Full traceback:
    statement_name("say")
    i(name)
    _window_show()
    clear=clear)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Tue Nov 26 10:10:26 2019
Thanks for the bug report but we have fixed this bug already. It's just not uploaded/updated here on F95 but it's updated on our Patreon page.

May 13, 2018
Thanks for the bug report but we have fixed this bug already. It's just not uploaded/updated here on F95 but it's updated on our Patreon page.
Thanks - I am already a Patreon subscriber but admittedly downloaded from here (though it was by discovering Mia here that I decided to become a subscriber, if that helps validate either your or F95's business models). Will download from there and see if can transfer the save.

I also appreciate the expedient, polite reply, by the way. Not only does your product craftsmanship show you GAF about your customers, but doubling down via your active and polite interactions here makes me even happier to be a paying customer. Your business sense is something some other developers would benefit from studying and that, I hope, more subscribers take notice to.

Who doesn't want to do business with someone who seems to actually care about both their product and their customers? Amiright?

Thanks again - all my best for your continued success.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
EoL_Chloe.png

2. Friday UPDATE! Work Space and AMAA!
Hi, and welcome to the second Friday Update! First of all, we would like to show you the newest addition to EoL: Chloe (Picture above), hope you will like her.

Finally. We are holding an AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything). Have a question? Feel free to ask in the comments below and we will answer. (We won't answer game spoiler questions, and personal information questions like address, city, phone number, etc.)

(For the rest of the update — showing their office space — follow the link at the top of this post.)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

2. Friday UPDATE! Work Space and AMAA!
Hi, and welcome to the second Friday Update! First of all, we would like to show you the newest addition to EoL: Chloe (Picture above), hope you will like her.

Finally. We are holding an AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything). Have a question? Feel free to ask in the comments below and we will answer. (We won't answer game spoiler questions, and personal information questions like address, city, phone number, etc.)

(For the rest of the update — showing their office space — follow the link at the top of this post.)
Nice Mia is now in this game too:)

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me how updates for this game work??
Are they like Android app updates or they are full updated games??
How can I get new updates??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how updates for this game work??
Are they like Android app updates or they are full updated games??
How can I get new updates??
It technically depends on the game engine. But generally speaking, whenever there's a game update here, copy your saves folder to another location (so it doesn't get lost). Then delete your existing game (but keeping the saves folder, ofc). Then download and unzip the update, which will create a new folder for the game. Finally, place your saves folder back in the game folder just created.
  • In Ren'Py, the saves folder is almost always in the game folder (so C:\Games\Echoes of Lust\game\saves).
  • In RPGM, the saves folder is usually in www (so C:\Games\Wicked Rouge\www\save).
  • In other engines, it varies; if it's something like Unity, you usually don't have to worry about copying the saves before deleting and getting the update.
The prefix/label in front of a game's name will tell you the engine (or "Other" if it's a less common one). So, for instance, Echoes of Lust has [Ren'Py] in front of its name, so you know the engine.

Reactions: UntitledParadox
Mar 27, 2019
It technically depends on the game engine. But generally speaking, whenever there's a game update here, copy your saves folder to another location (so it doesn't get lost). Then delete your existing game (but keeping the saves folder, ofc). Then download and unzip the update, which will create a new folder for the game. Finally, place your saves folder back in the game folder just created.
  • In Ren'Py, the saves folder is almost always in the game folder (so C:\Games\Echoes of Lust\game\saves).
  • In RPGM, the saves folder is usually in www (so C:\Games\Wicked Rouge\www\save).
  • In other engines, it varies; if it's something like Unity, you usually don't have to worry about copying the saves before deleting and getting the update.
The prefix/label in front of a game's name will tell you the engine (or "Other" if it's a less common one). So, for instance, Echoes of Lust has [Ren'Py] in front of its name, so you know the engine.
Thanks a lot...

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019

Yes, Ren'Py make saves in the game sub-folder but also in C:\Users\"YourName"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"NameoftheGame". Sometimes "NameoftheGame" has no resemblance of the game name. Eg the game "Alexandra" is named "Mafia-1514755092".

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, Ren'Py make saves in the game sub-folder but also in C:\Users\"YourName"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"NameoftheGame". Sometimes "NameoftheGame" has no resemblance of the game name. Eg the game "Alexandra" is named "Mafia-1514755092".
True, which is why I specifically gave the game sub-folder. There's no point in checking through the AppData folder if you don't have to: by default it's hidden, so unless a user has specifically made it visible in Windows they won't see it; saves can appear in the Local, LocalLow, or Roaming general folders (you never know ahead of time); and folder names often don't match what you would expect (could be the game's name, could be the developer's name, could be something else, like with the Alexandra example you gave). I would only ever go to AppData if whatever you were trying to do required that you go there.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
True, which is why I specifically gave the game sub-folder. There's no point in checking through the AppData folder if you don't have to: by default it's hidden, so unless a user has specifically made it visible in Windows they won't see it; saves can appear in the Local, LocalLow, or Roaming general folders (you never know ahead of time); and folder names often don't match what you would expect (could be the game's name, could be the developer's name, could be something else, like with the Alexandra example you gave). I would only ever go to AppData if whatever you were trying to do required that you go there.
Thanks for the response, but what I'm trying to say if you want to start fresh a new game (in RenPy) you need to delete those saves also.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes