kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This game is so well made great renders, sexy women, good story and the hint function is amazing it makes it so much easier. Thank you and can't wait for more

ApkIos

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone getting this error?
In walkthrough 159, instead of transported back out to hallway, i get an error.

159. Morning – Click on phone on the desk in your bedroom to answer Zoe’s phone call - go to school – advance time
to noon – click on hallway 2 – click on girl’s locker room – Stare at her boobs – About the party – Say nothing – They
seem okay – Not sure – I don’t know – Squeeze her boob – You are transported back out to hallway 2

EDIT :
FIX Already mentioned in below comment
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-7-hotfix-inceton.21005/page-115#post-2485587

Thank you.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019
TiggerYou I started playing this game today and am using your WT, its great! Just wanted to point out that on the choice 183 if you pick 'drop it' you dont need to pick it the next night (that would be the choice 186), you'd skip the 186 to 189 instead. And I think 188 happens on the afternoon, not at noon.

Also I think theres a bug somewhere, because I did all the possible sex scenes (like with Elizabeth and Sophia) but did not get the last sexual experience point needed to advance the Ellie's story, I had to manually add the 5th point.

Last edited:

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
TiggerYou I started playing this game today and am using your WT, its great! Just wanted to point out that on the choice 183 if you pick 'drop it' you dont need to pick it the next night (that would be the choice 186), you'd skip the 186 to 189 instead. And I think 188 happens on the afternoon, not at noon.

Also I think theres a bug somewhere, because I did all the possible sex scenes (like with Elizabeth and Sophia) but did not get the last sexual experience point needed to advance the Ellie's story, I had to manually add the 5th point.
I'll take a look at it. Just to note, the walkthrough should give you all five Ellie points. If my memory is correct, the fifth point came almost at the end of the play through, but when I get a minute I'll run through it again and have a look. And just so you know there is an updated walkthrough. I think the one you are using is one revision back of the current one. Given the numbers you are referring to up above, the walkthrough you're working off of is missing the Megan shower scene. I just opened the walkthrough and 183 you refer to above matches 185 now. Like I said, when I get a chance I'll run through it again to see if I need to correct. And when I do, I'll try to remember to add the Ellie experience points on the lines where they occur, that might be helpful to some players in here.

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
Reactions: PokemasterLord

Djegoo

Nov 13, 2019
I have 2 qesrions to the android version.

1. Where can I enter the codes?
2. Where are all the hidden events? I found only one.

THX

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
The walkthrough has been updated. I corrected a couple of errors and also included the points along the game where Ellie's sexual experience points come into play. Hope this helps.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Reactions: darlic

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hidden events ??? Are they covered in the walkthrough ??? Played game y-day & today, didn't find any...

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes