NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
i thought the update was supposed to release by the end of November. What happened? Any news on the release date? In between the work-space was nice and clean + pretty badass.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What do you think... Why does the same day repeat in EoL? What's going on?

We are wondering if someone figured it out. There are some hints ;)
its so obvious, clearly his sister is sending him and her back in time every day and hoping he choses to give her a dicking that reset

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What do you think... Why does the same day repeat in EoL? What's going on?

We are wondering if someone figured it out. There are some hints ;)
Well, if you are talking from the developers/story writers point of view, then, as Atlan suggested, lack of creativity? :p

But if you are talking about the story itself, what is happening there that keeps triggering the "groundhog day" effect there, then I guess I'm just not observant or smart enough to notice these hints that you say you have put there.

I'm not going to name the usual possibilities like "he's dreaming it" (too long for that, I guess), "it's his coma experience after an accident" (way too common, you wouldn't be talking about hints and figuring it out if this was the case, I'd like to think).
So I'm guessing that this is not a vision or a dream, but an actual time loop. No idea what or who is causing it, though. :unsure:
Neighbor's car alarm from outer space, AKA
?
MC's school project of that clock, that happens to have a time loop machine for its mechanism?

Just throwing random ideas around, as you can see.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
i thought the update was supposed to release by the end of November. What happened? Any news on the release date? In between the work-space was nice and clean + pretty badass.
For all the things they do well, release date estimates and communicating any changes to these are certainly not inceton games strongest points.

The MSM conversion was planned to take 3 months and we've still only got 2 of the 3 chapters done and thats over 6 months since that started.

Honestly, great games, good dev team but take any time estimates with a huge grain of salt and double or even triple them

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
It is 69% and it takes 74 days so far.No way for the left 31% to be done in 2 weeks.Maybe we can expect middle of January.
I just hope that you are not right and new version will be sooner. The proces of creation of the each update is way too much complicated. Too much effort for too little content. It is quite hard to support a dev who release once per two months.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just hope that you are not right and new version will be sooner. The proces of creation of the each update is way too much complicated. Too much effort for too little content. It is quite hard to support a dev who release once per two months.
I wish every dev would release updates on a bi-monthly basis. Unfortunately the average is definitely much longer, which is absolutely normal.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Now that they're more transparent, it is easier to understand what is going on during the making of this game. While I did criticize Inceton before this transparency, I realize now why this process takes so long and why it seems as if there's a little bit of content added each update. I apologize for the heavy criticism and hope the updates get as much attention needed to make it better.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
It is 69% and it takes 74 days so far.No way for the left 31% to be done in 2 weeks.Maybe we can expect middle of January.
it has been recently updated to 84 %, so still possible at the end of the year
I noticed their development speed is not linear though.

Reactions: MikeD13

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it has been recently updated to 84 %, so still possible at the end of the year
I noticed their development speed is not linear though.
Cool.
I realy hope this time they will concentrate on the main game and not onto hidden events or other bonus content.

Reactions: MikeD13
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes