Joe soy

Jun 5, 2019
Help game keeps crashing did the script replacement but all it did was bypass intro and now after every text game stops responding then recovers a minute later and stops again the cycle doesn't end. any ideas what is happening?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi,
Three of our co-workers came down with the FLU (NOT COVID-19). None of them are in serious condition, but they are obviously bedridden. They should make a full recovery within a week. This is obviously slowing down the release of the final SwM port and the next EoL episode.

We want to give you a quick update in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Our country is still not in complete lockdown, but schools, bars and restaurants are closing down. In order to prepare for the worst: complete lock-down/quarantine (or in other words, us not being able to go to work) we have already started to prepare a framework that would allow us all to work from home just to be on the safe side.

Please stay safe, listen to your health officials, don't panic and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Dec 27, 2019
Hi,
Three of our co-workers came down with the FLU (NOT COVID-19). None of them are in serious condition, but they are obviously bedridden. They should make a full recovery within a week. This is obviously slowing down the release of the final SwM port and the next EoL episode.

We want to give you a quick update in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Our country is still not in complete lockdown, but schools, bars and restaurants are closing down. In order to prepare for the worst: complete lock-down/quarantine (or in other words, us not being able to go to work) we have already started to prepare a framework that would allow us all to work from home just to be on the safe side.

Please stay safe, listen to your health officials, don't panic and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Inceton games team

My best wishes to your team!
Stay safe everyone, we will get though this!

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hi,

Best regards,
Inceton games team

i hope u not live in UK
i pray for all english after i hear the prime minister, they need much luck

Italy here

Reactions: Samael-79

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi,

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Stay safe guys btw maybe make a special character you can fuck once called Melissa lol

bibi the bear

Feb 27, 2018
So forgive me if i'm wrong but are we moving on to the next day while having invited both Zoe and Ellie to the party... There's going to be drama! I mean the rest ( consequences of screwing Beth, fingering Meg and whatever happened with Jess ) is easy to deal with but defusing the bomb that is having with two girls at the same time may be the hardest thing to.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Wishing them a full recovery! And I can definitely sympathize cuz my dad is in the hospital right now In critical condition from covid19.

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if you were the first who did this, but I have to say, for me the blinking in the scenes adds a lot to the immersion. Is it a lot of work to add it to the scenes?

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Funny, I thought that since this game keeps repeating the same day, that I would be finished with it quickly...
And here I am on Episode 9, more hooked than ever! Longing for updates! Replaying old scenes!
I guess it is the beautiful renders in combination with the weird humour that does it for me. The blinking, as 01234 says, adds to the immersion, but also stuff like how natural it looks when Jessica blushes.

I am a die-hard Jessica fan, I think so far she has been the one with the most interesting (and complex?) character. I really hope that you keep making progress in small steps like in the first episodes, to keep suspense and frustration to the max, so that the reward gets so much bigger when it comes.

I mention this since, if I may have an opinion, progress with Megan was a little bit too fast in Episode 9. The stuff we got to do in the "stay home and play games" storyline came so easy and quickly. It could easily have stretched out a bit. And those who are looking for fapping content still got a nice hardcore scene with Elizabeth...

Anyway, big thanks for an awesome game!
Hope the devs get well soon, and that all devs and fans around the world stay safe.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Funny, I thought that since this game keeps repeating the same day, that I would be finished with it quickly...
And here I am on Episode 9, more hooked than ever! Longing for updates! Replaying old scenes!
I guess it is the beautiful renders in combination with the weird humour that does it for me. The blinking, as 01234 says, adds to the immersion, but also stuff like how natural it looks when Jessica blushes.

I am a die-hard Jessica fan, I think so far she has been the one with the most interesting (and complex?) character. I really hope that you keep making progress in small steps like in the first episodes, to keep suspense and frustration to the max, so that the reward gets so much bigger when it comes.

I mention this since, if I may have an opinion, progress with Megan was a little bit too fast in Episode 9. The stuff we got to do in the "stay home and play games" storyline came so easy and quickly. It could easily have stretched out a bit. And those who are looking for fapping content still got a nice hardcore scene with Elizabeth...

Anyway, big thanks for an awesome game!
Hope the devs get well soon, and that all devs and fans around the world stay safe.
I have equal impression playing this update so I agree with you in 100%.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh... We will. And it will be a "super hidden event". Not explained in our hidden events guide. It will be a little nod to this community. ;) If no one finds it we will post only here how to get it. It will be in episode 10
"Super hidden" like in a moist and dark grotto of infinite depth and pleasurable warmth???
I'm signing up for Detective School on the spot!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes