Oct 22, 2017
Did you use the gallery or the walkthough and the hint on your right?
I had just been playing through the game via the hint system/walkthrough. Now that you mention it, I took a look at the gallery and can see that there are some more explicit sex animations. However I'm not into contextless renders. It's a shame that these renders apparently exist but aren't implemented into the story.

Oct 22, 2017
Just finished up the main story. It really only seemed to get interesting near the end when they decided to actually show what it would be like if the player went through the whole day interacting with everyone with the future/past knowledge rather than the main format of individualized sectioned off stories.

Too much cock teasing and cock blocking. Playing through felt like an exercise mostly in frustration and disappointment.

Felt like there are just random plot points tossed in and then ignored like the sudden introduction and quick disposal of the character experiencing total time stop. Another example being the sudden unexplained change of Chloe coming into the plot.

Didn't really like or understand the point of the "Lust Time" mechanic which allowed you to "choose different poses" during a scene. Honestly it just made the whole thing harder to play with one hand cause I couldn't work out how to choose the options using just the arrow keys on the keyboard. When I highlighted an option then hit down it'd only go to medium and not slow or fast so I would have to use my mouse to click through to the next option.

It's written like a progression of sequential scenes anyway. These specific sex scenes aren't framed in a way where it would even make sense to go backwards in terms of the poses, so I extra don't understand why they were suddenly built the way they are instead of just being a normal VN where you click through.

Despite what a slog it was to playthrough I can still say I am hopeful for whatever the future of this game is. The ending showed some level of promise that it could move away from the boring sectioned off stories and integrate everyone into one plot, but it did also show that it sure wasn't afraid to continue to cock block and cock tease the protagonist as much as possible.

Reactions: Ara-sH and EZ8lt

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Then get yourself the saves packages and enjoy. This is ground hog day game 4 a reason ... have a Murray happy attitude :)

They are the ones holding the ground from terra forming into mountines under each of us ..
Containning the tremendous strains to save this worls :)
I totally lost you there sonny boy!
But there's something oddly familiar about it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our acute lust detector is always in overdrive, sniffin” for the babe juices in the most remote nooks of joy
and the crannies of wonder ... every hot throbb has a release and the moist folds are maddening.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished Elizabeth's story in this update cause it says to be continued.
Oh man how many updates is it going to take for the Harem path? I hope it's not long.
Well it's not a bad game. Not too repetitive even if he is stuck in the same day.
I hope this Groundhog wannabe game doesn't get stuck in the same day forever, cause I want to see what happens the next day. It is not as annoying as other sandbox games if you follow the hints exactly.
I can't wait for the next update and if they need the script fixed, I offer to help if that speeds things up...peace.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Well I finished Elizabeth's story in this update cause it says to be continued.
Oh man how many updates is it going to take for the Harem path? I hope it's not long.
Well it's not a bad game. Not too repetitive even if he is stuck in the same day.
I hope this Groundhog wannabe game doesn't get stuck in the same day forever, cause I want to see what happens the next day. It is not as annoying as other sandbox games if you follow the hints exactly.
I can't wait for the next update and if they need the script fixed, I offer to help if that speeds things up...peace.
Did you finish the entire update? Cause then you would notice that we officially graduated from day 1.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I like the gallery better. A lot of stuff that should have been there wasn't there.
I finished every character but felt like there was a lot missing.
Maybe they should just concentrate on the story instead of repeating the events over and over.
At ;east end the day and show the aftermath. There was one scene where I was able to chose whether to destroy that clock with a hammer or not but I didn't like how the day turned out so I didn't.
I hope the next update is more promising and longer....peace

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes