Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Their starry eyes when met with the throbbing slender humongous desire to service all up and down their spectacular body of
lust and hot steamy juices runny down every nook and cranni ... we be gaming them all up in their wildest kinky fantasies.

Game to the stars and babe your life into sweet humanity :)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Their starry eyes when met with the throbbing slender humongous desire to service all up and down their spectacular body of
lust and hot steamy juices runny down every nook and cranni ... we be gaming them all up in their wildest kinky fantasies.

Game to the stars and babe your life into sweet humanity :)
Sweet so sweet

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
March 11, 2020

Updated Walkthrough with Save Files!

The save files correspond to the green highlighted labels placed throughout the walkthrough. The individual zip files attached below correspond to the individual save pages Ren'Py utilizes in its game structure - every Ren'Py save page consisting of six save panels - 1 thru 3 across the top, 4 thru 6 along the bottom. Follow the instructions in the beginning of the walkthrough to place the files in your game if you so choose to use them. Hope the walkthrough is clear enough in its explanation on how to place the save files in your game.

Best of Luck!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

Tiggeryou
Hi,
thank you for taking the time and effort to create and update this walkthrough.
I admit, I do wonder why you do it like this? Why with the need to use a whole bunch of your savefiles?
Or is it possible to use the WT without your saves?
I usually play without Walkthrough, just with games like this one, finding the hidden content is difficult, but I don't want to completely let go of my own saves.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not demanding anything, just asking if it is possible to use the WT without having to use your saves as well, or is that too hard to follow?

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
thank you for taking the time and effort to create and update this walkthrough.
I admit, I do wonder why you do it like this? Why with the need to use a whole bunch of your savefiles?
Or is it possible to use the WT without your saves?
I usually play without Walkthrough, just with games like this one, finding the hidden content is difficult, but I don't want to completely let go of my own saves.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not demanding anything, just asking if it is possible to use the WT without having to use your saves as well, or is that too hard to follow?
Don't worry, no misunderstanding taken. I do appreciate the concern. You are simply questioning my motives, and a world absent of questions would be a world lost unto itself.

Now, to the important issue at hand.

The save files I added for a number of reasons, you do not need to use them, the walkthrough alone is more than capable of leading you through the game. The save files permit the luxury of playing the game without the use of the walkthrough, in that, play the game as it was meant to be played....blindly....don't use the walkthrough....at game completion, happened to have missed an opportunity, failed to unlock all the hidden scenes, didn't close out all the available events for all the characters...that's where the walkthrough and save files come into play...wanna see that hidden scene you missed, scroll through the walkthrough, find the save file call out corresponding to that particular event, load the save file into your game--making sure to follow the instructions in the walkthrough on how to first alter the filename and then load them into your game. For those who just want to see the lewd scenes, don't really care about playing the game--which I must confess I would hope that eveyone would want to play the game just for the mere fact of how much time and energy the Dev's spend in the creation of their games (one reason why I actually felt bad at first, and still do to a certain extent, about doing this walkthrough in the first place, because I can only imagine how much time and energy Inceton Games has spent in the creation of it, and here I am defeating all their hard work by placing a roadmap, if you will, telling the player exactly what to do--no thought involved. So, for my own peace of mind, I hope they (Inceton Games) never takes offense to my having placed it out there...I know some Dev's do...and I am one who does not like to Rock the Boat or Cause the Waves.)

Hope this Helps!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Reactions: botc76

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
If it’s going to be season 2 shouldn’t new update be call 2.1 and not episode 10, as that just sounds like a continuation and not a new season

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
If it’s going to be season 2 shouldn’t new update be call 2.1 and not episode 10, as that just sounds like a continuation and not a new season
We are still thinking on how to best label the future updates... Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 is too long. And 2.1 can be confusing... Still not sure how too name it...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We are still thinking on how to best label the future updates... Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 is too long. And 2.1 can be confusing... Still not sure how too name it...
Just abbreviate it simply as S2E1. Btw, will the save game be transferable between this version and the next installment?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else get this error? I searched but didn't find one that recent and not exactly the same one I got.

1585321404132.png

It happens on the Hidden Events in the cell phone "no fucks given day 2"

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes