tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
So by the end how many scenes are there to re-live? I want to know if i got all scenes because i cant find eliza titjob scene in re-live

raupaup

Nov 27, 2018
can somebody send me folder file for open console. like 00.console, because my PC got reset, every folder in my pc is gone -_- , i dont have that folder for open console if i want cheating.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
in game folder by name of "saves" "X8-5-LT1.save" i tried to delete x8- but didnt worked
The name matters. The format is <page>-<slot>-LT1.save. So if the name was 8-5-LT1-save it would be on page 8 in slot 5.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Okay so I don't see anyone having this problem here but for some reason every time I launch a Ren'py game, including this one. I have to wait like 40+ seconds for it to launch. Not only that it would sometimes freeze on me with Windows saying "(game) Not Responding." I looked this up online and all I could really find was upgrading my Graphic Card drivers but it's already updated and I even reinstalled it. Does anyone have any solution?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay so I don't see anyone having this problem here but for some reason every time I launch a Ren'py game, including this one. I have to wait like 40+ seconds for it to launch. Not only that it would sometimes freeze on me with Windows saying "(game) Not Responding." I looked this up online and all I could really find was upgrading my Graphic Card drivers but it's already updated and I even reinstalled it. Does anyone have any solution?
Just a Ren'Py game, or other programs too?
All Ren'Py games?
How much free disk space do you have?
How much RAM do you have?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Just a Ren'Py game, or other programs too?
All Ren'Py games?
How much free disk space do you have?
How much RAM do you have?
I tried like 5 other Renpy games and it's the same problem. I have 1.6 TB of space left and I have 32 GB of Ram. I tried running it on my SSD and it's the same problem.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I tried like 5 other Renpy games and it's the same problem. I have 1.6 TB of space left and I have 32 GB of Ram. I tried running it on my SSD and it's the same problem.
I've been having the same problem for a few months now.. still haven't found a fix for it. Defragging your disk might help a little bit however. Would recommend doing so when you've got a few hours that you won't be on your computer.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Check the log.txt file. This reports the seconds every step took. Look for the step(s) that take a lot of time to pinpoint the issue.
BTW, you should start a new thread about this in the troubleshooting forum.

I've been having the same problem for a few months now.. still haven't found a fix for it. Defragging your disk might help a little bit however. Would recommend doing so when you've got a few hours that you won't be on your computer.
You should NOT defrag a SSD.

Last edited:

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
So what the hell do i do from here in episode 9? Every hint says i need to progress the story with other characters

Nov 27, 2017
Dude, Episode 9 has been released only a couple of days ago...
You say that, but it was realised at the beginning on the month on the 6th. I mean your discussion was 3 weeks after the release date. So, by now it's a legit question.

Although, I'm curious myself, there's barely a week left before it's been exactly one month since the last release and the last news we got were that 3 workers got the flu almost 2 weeks ago. So, I'd be curious too as too how long the update would be delayed for.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Check the log.txt file. This reports the seconds every step took. Look for the step(s) that take a lot of time to pinpoint the issue.
BTW, you should start a new thread about this in the troubleshooting forum.

You should NOT defrag a SSD.
You *can*, not like it'll fuck-up the SSD. it'll just do absolutely nothing for you and degrade the lifespan of it a due to unnecessary writes. Besides which I said disk, not SSD... the original poster said (well, heavily implied) in his response that he was originally trying to run the game off of an HDD.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes