emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is stupid...I mean I'm happy there's a new update, but the recap is not what happened in my last save at all. There was MUCH more....'progress' with all the girls, especially the teacher etc, than the new update is allowing, so WTF?

This is a regression, stepping back several updates.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is stupid...I mean I'm happy there's a new update, but the recap is not what happened in my last save at all. There was MUCH more....'progress' with all the girls, especially the teacher etc, than the new update is allowing, so WTF?

The recap shows what happens on the very last repeat cycle, so that's correct. It's regressing from the point where you'll have to choose where to go. Before that the characterization of the MC goes down on the drain, but it gets back right on track for a while. At home, only Jess has some progression, the mom passing out drunk is a classic cheap stalling. During the party there's the unavoidable dumb best friend trope which causes the drunk state, that fucks you over with Ellie and Zoe, while Megan itself goes back to her bullshit yet again for some reason.

Last edited:

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017

you're wrong, the recap shows exactly what happened on the last day of the previous release (ep 9). maybe you haven't played the entire update? but i do agree that the last day was pretty shit, still i'm happy i got my jessica BJ i waited for

Reactions: Ziltoid

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
The recap shows what happens on the very last repeat cycle, so that's correct. It's regressing from the point where you'll have to choose where to go. Before that the characterization of the MC goes down on the drain, but it gets back right on track for a while. At home, only Jess has some progression, the mom passing out drink is a classic cheap stalling. During the party there's the unavoidable dumb best friend trope which causes the drunk state, that fucks you over with Ellie and Zoe, while Megan itself goes back to her bullshit yet again for some reason.
i agree. as much as i loved the jessica scenes (she's my fav) i hoped we'd also have content with the other girls at the party as well, especially Megan (dont care too much about elizabeth at this point since we already got enough stuff with her) i'm more into megan rn

Reactions: Doni94 and EZ8lt

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Not gonna lie, part of me is happy that the free roam is off for this particular update. But I get WHY the sandbox elements exist in a groundhog's day type of world. i'm just lazy and wanna VN my way through it most of the time haha

Reactions: Grelk

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Its super frustrating that you can play the entire first season of the game, have a character who by the end of it knows what they want and how to behave to each of the girls...then start season 2 and completely fuck everything up. Like, I get he needs something to happen to start the gameplay cycle again, but really how does MC screw up every single girls relationship instantly. Did he learn nothing from the entire first game?

D

Deleted member 2497343

So Short ...Mc had chance to fuck 3 girl in party 2 in home :giggle: (y)
I like Animations etc but -No enough content ....Next Update add much more (y)
I want that Milf :love:(y) (pregnant beter hahahah)

Thanks for the comment, I was about to download this game. I will wait for the next update.

Reactions: Matti and Tv301

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Fecking really, Mate? 'Season 2 Ep.1 is Standalone. old saves won't work.' ~ Bollocks!!!

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I hope we're not going to have to pick just one of the ladies. That would suck. Give me all the ladies. All at once if possible

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I wish the MC would get hit by a bus so we could replace him with someone else. He’s such a dirtbag moron that in a just world he’d die alone. Having said that...... the girls are pretty hot. :sneaky:

Reactions: Grelk

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Great start for the second season, I really liked it! There are a few small bugs or features to improve (hiding dialuogue while using the red button already has been mention, sometimes there seem to be a wrong picture linked, some typos etc.), but nothing game breaking. I also think for new chapter/season start there's a nice amount of content, lots of renders, a few animations -- nice! Keep up the great work!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I wish the MC would get hit by a bus so we could replace him with someone else. He’s such a dirtbag moron that in a just world he’d die alone. Having said that...... the girls are pretty hot. :sneaky:
Boys will be boys while girls grow up to become mothers of boys...………………….

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes