TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Concept was nice in the beginnig, but this just became tedious for little reward. And i actually can't believe there was no content with the whine... like what ? Why would you make me go through all that trouble (buggy even) and give me nothing with Elizabeth ?
Didn't even bother looking for secret scenes, just gonna look for renders, ill have more fun. lol

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Sigh mini games, ruined a perfectly decent game.
What mini games?
Seems bugged, because the game tells you the shop is available now, but it isnt.

The updates are way to short. The idea is nice and all, but there is not much content. The scene in the locker room and that peak in the bath is all i can get.
You missed the whole Jessica and Elizabeth story :)

When are these fucking kids going to stopped developing such fucking games?
When we grow up :)

Well, I understand this update is too short!

If Dev read the forum it would be interesting to note that more attention is needed in the development to please the fans of the game. Overall, it is a promising and very good game if you keep the original proposed course of history ... and feed your content well!
This version has 400 renders and multiple paths you can take. Maybe you and other people just didn't start all the quests to get all the content.

I like the quality of the renders, but the game seems very lazy and boring. By the third time I had to type down all the sulfuric acid stuff, I was bored out of my mind and just quit it.
You don't need to answer the questions. And once you answer them all correctly in day 2 it automatically skips that part.

Reactions: Blayo

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Okay, so I've played through the end of the content on this one, I think. Topless Megan, Naked Zoe, Touching Zoe's boobs, and getting a handjob. No real content with the Elizabeth or Jessica yet, and there's no new content for Ellie in this update.
Elizabeth's story starts with talking with her in the morning, and you missed the whole Jessica story.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
What mini games?

When we grow up :)

This version has 400 renders and multiple paths you can take. Maybe you and other people just didn't start all the quests to get all the content.

You don't need to answer the questions. And once you answer them all correctly in day 2 it automatically skips that part.
Actually your use of the games in this werent that bad just 1 time if you got it right. Ie when the ball is thrown at your head or when you need to hurry to the bathroom. So kudos, I jumped the gun on the mini games thing.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
screenshot0001.png
I think not that I missed her story.

And Jessica ... I didnt get that skip thing right there. I am on it now.

Maybe there is a lot stuff in it, but because of the structure of your game it doesnt feel that much.
It is a bit like the current GGGB updates that feel small because of the wide branching.

But the break with Elithabeth is a fuck-you-move. You feel cheated when the game tells you that the scene is not in this update. That doesnt feel good as a player, because you have all that "work" and no pay off. :(

As I said, I like the idea behind it and I guess its is an unthankful task, because it just doesnt feel that much content. A lot of small things and no real progress because you "just" repeat the day.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oof, all this bashing isn't justified to be honest.

I understand ppl expect lots of content but you forget to realize he's working on living with mia as well and considering this game (Echoes of Lust) has a lot of different paths and hidden events, its actually decent content for one update.

There are games that provide 2-3 minute text "gameplay" only in some updates, especially newer games. So I am quite happy with how its going atm.

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
But the break with Elithabeth is a fuck-you-move. You feel cheated when the game tells you that the scene is not in this update. That doesnt feel good as a player, because you have all that "work" and no pay off.
Exactly my thoughts.Wake me up when there is some serious Elithabeth story...

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I find the game to have plenty of content for the 3rd version, maybe everyone is just missing most of the content.. Some of us like a little buildup and not a sex scene on first release. Renders are absolutely amazing so maybe just go back through the game and do saves more often so you can see the branches, I've played worst games that were way more grindy then this one.. This one is at least pleasing on the eyes..

Reactions: Blayo

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So... what?
Has anyone made progress with Jessica yet? says to find her password somehow, but whenever I try to talk to her I can't apparantly...

Reactions: shinji123

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I find the game to have plenty of content for the 3rd version, maybe everyone is just missing most of the content.. Some of us like a little buildup and not a sex scene on first release. Renders are absolutely amazing so maybe just go back through the game and do saves more often so you can see the branches, I've played worst games that were way more grindy then this one.. This one is at least pleasing on the eyes..
I like slow build ups, but here you have to "work" for every tiny bit. As I said, in general I like the concept, but currently there is not much pay off. In other games you have at least a story, here you have that groundhog thing and that is not easy to pull off good.

Now I am done with all story lines and still think that it doesnt feel that much - and that is a "problem" of the concept so I have to live with it. I like the art and writing is solid.

But maybe our big sis (^^) isnt our sis .... there is truth in wine...
screenshot0002.png
or it is a bug :D

Reactions: Onysko

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
So... what?
Has anyone made progress with Jessica yet? says to find her password somehow, but whenever I try to talk to her I can't apparantly...
Wait until a next update because I scaned the script and no option for giving a true password.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I like slow build ups, but here you have to "work" for every tiny bit. As I said, in general I like the concept, but currently there is not much pay off. In other games you have at least a story, here you have that groundhog thing and that is not easy to pull off good.

Now I am done with all story lines and still think that it doesnt feel that much - and that is a "problem" of the concept so I have to live with it. I like the art and writing is solid.

But maybe our big sis (^^) isnt our sis .... there is truth in wine...
View attachment 233017
or it is a bug :D
yeah that's not the line I got from her so that's weird!

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know what the hidden events are?
First one, or atleast one of them is spying on Zoe in the locker-room apparantly...
No idea about the second.

Also, mom story seems to be bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Only story I'm really interested in is Jessicas, and also a bit curious about Elizabeths...

U

User_257412

Oof, all this bashing isn't justified to be honest.

I understand ppl expect lots of content but you forget to realize he's working on living with mia as well and considering this game (Echoes of Lust) has a lot of different paths and hidden events, its actually decent content for one update.

There are games that provide 2-3 minute text "gameplay" only in some updates, especially newer games. So I am quite happy with how its going atm.
That's validated upon hype on anything in this world. Creators/inventors showcase a product to consumer, consumer finds a gap and hooks on the hype train, but what happens when mainstream becomes arrogant? They demand better quality for already established product despite odds that oftenly surround it's creator - time and roadmap cycle sustainability.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
is there anything in this game that somewhat resembles choices? I don't need to click a button if there is exactly no choice in the first place. Then it's just better to go on with the the story until there IS actually a choice. would make the start simpler and faster and less antagonizingly annoying.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes