blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wasn't really interested in this game more with Living with Mia but this Time paradox deal they got going and Megan now really want more of this was enraged the first part not being able to make a actual choice just go by the writers direction but glad there are choices in here some great potential from this game I hope so at least ;):)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Untitled.png

In the image above, you can see all the different paths you will be able to take in Episode 3. (Some more will be added.)

We will also be adding a new APP in the phone called "Re-live". It will give you the option to well... Re-live all the NSFW parts of the game. So, you won't need to save every 5 minutes anymore. And, you won't need to replay the whole game just to see that one scene that you really liked.

If you have a good idea for how to improve the game or a suggestion in general, feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Best regards,
Inceton games

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
I keep seeing people mentioning relive and stuff and here I am stuck in the game without being able to do shit.I have legit played the same day 10 times and nothing has changed.I can't trigger any events.Can't talk to anyone etc.And worst of all,I haven't even seen any H scenes at all yet.Is there maybe a walkthrough or something I could use?

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
well the game has potencial. But there is too little content each update to compete with mastodon like Milfy City etc. I realize that dev's creating 2 games a month, but I think it will be better for each project to be focused separately. I dunno about the other game cause it's RPGM, but this one is too short and too limited. Guess it's better to remove all unused intteractive characters, again like Milfy City does, cause when you see "You can't do anything now" it brings only disappointment

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I like the quality of the renders, but the game seems very lazy and boring. By the third time I had to type down all the sulfuric acid stuff, I was bored out of my mind and just quit it.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Well, I understand this update is too short!

If Dev read the forum it would be interesting to note that more attention is needed in the development to please the fans of the game. Overall, it is a promising and very good game if you keep the original proposed course of history ... and feed your content well!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't even know how to the password yet. Some stuff annoying since you repeat shit over and over I don't see how the update is small since you use same render for the most part. 2 disappointing updates this move from the dev. I know they caught hell in Mia lol.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes