xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
First time i play this game everything was ok until the day got reapeted same like

game renders are good i hope he change story since is still in beggin of game,

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Game is good. Good renders, little content and okayish story. I hope they add more content with each episode, the current ammount is not enough lol!

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
once i get to go to school (i guess free roam) on day 2 i believe i can't do anything. Just clicking door and 2 or 3 of them can't go in. There's nothing

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
once i get to go to school (i guess free roam) on day 2 i believe i can't do anything. Just clicking door and 2 or 3 of them can't go in. There's nothing
Yeah, after you get to the free roam it's pretty much time to save and quit for this update. Not even sure why it was introduced when there was almost no content included with it's introduction.

Reactions: poplarchan

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So its still just a demo. Guess we have to wait for 5-10 updates until it is something to play.
Yeah it's pretty barebones at the moment. You get a good introduction into the story, but once that's done there's pretty much nothing left. Can't even complete a single quest in it's current state.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah it's pretty barebones at the moment. You get a good introduction into the story, but once that's done there's pretty much nothing left. Can't even complete a single quest in it's current state.
Yup thats why i wrote that earlier.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can we please have a "groundhog day" game without the mc being dumb as a box of rocks? How many times do you have to get beaned in the head every day at the exact same time before you finally think to duck or move out the way?:cautious:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can we please have a "groundhog day" game without the mc being dumb as a box of rocks? How many times do you have to get beaned in the head every day at the exact same time before you finally think to duck or move out the way?:cautious:
I was glad you only had to succeed once and then it would auto repeat.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You would think after the same exact event happened even two days in a row it might dawn on you
Personally I want my day to be the day the lottery is drawn. then just play the numbers every day till you can break the cycle.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes