Mar 7, 2018
There was 7 reviews(all 5 stars i think) that where deleted, i'm guessing they where "fake" reviews removed by the mods? I wonder how common that is for games to spam the 5 star reviews, its pretty easy to do after all, hmm..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'd imagine it's especially easy for Devs with their own Discords to go something like: "Hey anyone want higher rewards this month?"

Mar 7, 2018
I'd imagine it's especially easy for Devs with their own Discords to go something like: "Hey anyone want higher rewards this month?"
I know there has been a big thing on Steam and Metacritic that some developers hire staff / people to write positive reviews for them, and I remember reading about a dev that blamed their games "failing" only on bad Metacritic reviews, so the practice is somewhat common i think. Always felt its very hard to trust reviews overall, i just read user-reviews and ignore the "score"...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can we please have a "groundhog day" game without the mc being dumb as a box of rocks? How many times do you have to get beaned in the head every day at the exact same time before you finally think to duck or move out the way?:cautious:
dont worry it stops

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Overall fun concept but somethings kind of sadden me. If you have repeatable days, some content would be nice to actually repeat. Like say, any of the lewd content? unfortunate that once you get the info you need it can't happen again.

Reactions: bigpenniser

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Liked the renders, but as previous post suggest I would like to see some content to be repeatable as well or a gallery of sorts where you can view them if it possible once the moment has passed. Also in free roam if we could interact with others non linearly (maybe in future updates).
One more thing how do you find the password ? Or you can’t in this version ?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Liked the renders, but as previous post suggest I would like to see some content to be repeatable as well or a gallery of sorts where you can view them if it possible once the moment has passed. Also in free roam if we could interact with others non linearly (maybe in future updates).
One more thing how do you find the password ? Or you can’t in this version ?
You can’t in this version.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Can we please have a "groundhog day" game without the mc being dumb as a box of rocks? How many times do you have to get beaned in the head every day at the exact same time before you finally think to duck or move out the way?:cautious:
You can block the ball.

Overall fun concept but somethings kind of sadden me. If you have repeatable days, some content would be nice to actually repeat. Like say, any of the lewd content? unfortunate that once you get the info you need it can't happen again.
We are adding that option into the game (Hopefully it will be in Episode 3) coding for this game is a bitch. But yeah we are working on a "RE-LIVE" button on the phone ;)

needs actual repeatable content i would like to repeat some things
Workin on it.

Yeah this is the worst part. Game is about a day repeating constantly, but to actually repeat the day you have to start the game over.
Plus its just completely linear with little variations depending on what you do. Cant ignore the little sister and find out about the big one, cant tell the girl in the locker room that she looks like shit, pretty much only choice is whether you go with the cosplay girl or not. In my opinion, this premise is much better executed in Time Loop Hunter.
We are adding quests and none linear content the game is still in it's early stages. And you will be able to repeat content.

And buggy - the variables are still messed up. You say to Ellie (Gun girl) that your name is "NAME" and Zoe calls you "MC!" in the locker room.[/QUOTE said:
Those are not bugs ;)

Yeahhhh I like the concept and how ambitious the dev is with the game but I don't see it working out well. Coding is going to be a bitch and we can already see how bad it is already. Once you make decisions on the first day of free roam, it locks you into the quest line and doesn't let you experience the other options when the day resets. I wanted to see the responses of the other choices but it's not possible unless you saved before. Isn't the point of reseting days? I hope I am wrong and that being locked is due to not having any content yet but yeah I can't imagine coding this will be fun. I expect many bugs lol
You are absolutely right the coding is definitively a bitch. We are adding the option to "RE-LIVE" events from the game we couldn't add it in episode 2 because we had to iron out (and are still ironing out) all the bugs.

there is a great premise to this game, but God did get annoying very quickly after the Freemode activated.

"You can't go here right now"
"You don't need to talk to her right now"

In a game about repeating days, it's impossible to repeat conversations to choose different options?
Fuck you.

Something made with a repeating day structure like this should not have a linear path you have to follow.
Game is sill in it's early stages... We will be adding that option.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So after entering the free-roam mode for the first time, is there actually anything to do?

I repeated the day twice again and I can't talk to anyone, it always says smth like "No need to talk with her yet"

Reactions: HunterSeeker

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So after entering the free-roam mode for the first time, is there actually anything to do?

I repeated the day twice again and I can't talk to anyone, it always says smth like "No need to talk with her yet"
No, there is no content yet. We'll have to wait for an Update.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

Go to Megans room in the moring

girondins

Aug 12, 2017
I think this game has potential.
I love the whole repeat day thing, and the game seems to run smooth.
I just hope some content won't be unreachable because you picked the wrong option (which is shouldn't because you can always repeat the day :D )

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes