CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity, did anyone manage to walk home from school with Zoe? ;) (That's a tough one to get.)
Oh! And did you find the hidden event? (Where you can spy on Zoe in the locker room) XD
See.. now that's just maniacal! (Inceton thinking to themselves) "Let's make a rabbit hole so convoluted and obtuse that it drives players away!! HAHAHA! that'll show em…"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As a big fan of Groundhog Day I really like the premise of this game. It has a lot of potential and with a couple months worth of updates it could become a truly great game.

Highlight of this update were obviously

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm excited for Episode 3.
How do you get that shot of Zoe? Everytime I do it she's wearing her underwear.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
*sigh* Why cant developers put in multiple choice instead of type out the answer to things.

First question teacher asks I got wrong because I spelt it using English and not American. Without a rollback funtion (without unren) means a restart because of that error.
That bugged me too - sulphuric wrong, sulfuric right. WTF?

That said, it is going to repeat, so you can get it right the next time.

magus448

May 22, 2018
See.. now that's just maniacal! (Inceton thinking to themselves) "Let's make a rabbit hole so convoluted and obtuse that it drives players away!! HAHAHA! that'll show em…"
With the game being about reliving the same day you should be able to see it again if you missed it earlier.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I will wait this one out a few updates, it could be good but at the moment I do not really get any fun playing it

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I'm still confused on whether you can get the password for the computer now or do I have to wait for the next update.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm still confused on whether you can get the password for the computer now or do I have to wait for the next update.
The cell phone hint says in the next update, dont worry about it.

Reactions: Roido

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As a big fan of Groundhog Day I really like the premise of this game. It has a lot of potential and with a couple months worth of updates it could become a truly great game.

Highlight of this update were obviously

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm excited for Episode 3.
Would you mind telling me how to get those scenes i cannot seem to find them and it is fustrating me

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get that shot of Zoe? Everytime I do it she's wearing her underwear.
Would you mind telling me how to get those scenes i cannot seem to find them and it is fustrating me
I wasn't paying attention while playing and unfortunately I do not know anymore how I got Megan's topless scene.

As for Zoe's full frontal, I never got it myself, I just extracted the CGIs to see that scene.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I wasn't paying attention while playing and unfortunately I do not know anymore how I got Megan's topless scene.

As for Zoe's full frontal, I never got it myself, I just extracted the CGIs to see that scene.
Oh that sucks but ok

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just want to say couple of words to devs regarding that chemistry quiz.
I don't know what school you taught, but in Russia, for comparison, no chemistry teacher will ask alchemical names of chemical matters. It is additional material, that can be used in interschool contest (so-called school Olympics), not as part of a lesson.
Moreover, after that question teacher (why she is a professor? Professors don't teach in school) ask the easiest question in all quiz, even children knows that acid burns. But if you can't guess correct answer on previous, much harder questions, you won't see the last question. Why questions are not in line from easy to hard? I did in my school (it was years ago, in last millenia) better quiz than that.
Another thing, if you are so in love with chemistry, ask right questions. Or give players possibility to choose answer from the list. If you ask what I get if I mix sulfuric acid with base then salt is a correct answer. But, alas, it's not. Because right answer is sulfate. Devs, are you want to tell us by any chance that sulfate is not a salt?
The point of her asking those questions, and in such a way, is that she was angry at you for ignoring the lesson. The "professor" thing is mostly a cultural difference. Here, we call them teacher only in the first 8 grades (Elementary). But, since the plot is in USA, we will change the name to "Teacher" in the next version for the sake of accuracy.
As far as salt/sulfate goes, we aren't really chemistry experts (if you can believe it) so we did some Wiki research and used it to create the questions. It said sulfate there so we'll just shift the blame there :)
Lastly, if you feel the quiz could be improved, feel free to make a suggestion(PM or Reply, however you wish) and we'll possibly implement it into the game becuase, well, community :)

Reactions: Blayo

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I got to see Zoe and Meghan's tits but no Zoe full frontal. I check the mobile and it says "To be continued" but i cant get the full frontal. There are differents road to play this game and you can miss content?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes