quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
wow. just as full of constructive criticism as i am full of happiness seeing comments without meaning. too bad there is noone saying anything abt the lackluster ending.

anyway. great ideea. gl with development (fingers crossed for jessica)

Reactions: dylanwwww

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just want to say couple of words to devs regarding that chemistry quiz.
I don't know what school you taught, but in Russia, for comparison, no chemistry teacher will ask alchemical names of chemical matters. It is additional material, that can be used in interschool contest (so-called school Olympics), not as part of a lesson.
Moreover, after that question teacher (why she is a professor? Professors don't teach in school) ask the easiest question in all quiz, even children knows that acid burns. But if you can't guess correct answer on previous, much harder questions, you won't see the last question. Why questions are not in line from easy to hard? I did in my school (it was years ago, in last millenia) better quiz than that.
Another thing, if you are so in love with chemistry, ask right questions. Or give players possibility to choose answer from the list. If you ask what I get if I mix sulfuric acid with base then salt is a correct answer. But, alas, it's not. Because right answer is sulfate. Devs, are you want to tell us by any chance that sulfate is not a salt?

Reactions: Romazeo and ZoolooS

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
From the description, I am guessing this game is "View of Family meets Groundhog Day?"

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Just out of curiosity, did anyone manage to walk home from school with Zoe? ;) (That's a tough one to get.)
Oh! And did you find the hidden event? (Where you can spy on Zoe in the locker room) XD
I answered her call in the morning and ignored the cosplayer meeting, she was waiting at the school's entrance :)

Reactions: Qballycus

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Storyline is alright, I like the models, specially jessica. All I have to say for now. Keep it up!

Mar 7, 2018
@IncetonGames
Good game, the characters design are really good.
Even if have 'TO BE CONTINUED' in quests in cellphone, I think that is good if you can put a message as 'END CONTENT FROM THIS VERSION' in screen after the player complete all.
Just a suggestion, thanks.
Yes, good game, but a "End of content" screen would be very helpful, so we don't click around so much and check the phone, the more clicking makes games tideous and this game already has alot of clicking.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@IncetonGames

When the sister Jessica tell her brother to clean his room and I'm going WTF is she talking about it is clean and I agree 100% with the brother that is is clean. Maybe for that spot there should be one screen showing shit everywhere and maybe a quick event to pick the shit up.

I changed a bunch of lines in the script from "Elizabeth's room" room to "Mom's Room" so that is shows mom's room when you mouse over her door.

When the cosplay girl asks you your name the player answers with my name is NAME.

I changed have you played fallout to have you played fallout New Vegas?

When you click on the sisters laptop is asks for a password if you hit the p key it pops up a screen with a dog on it.

Player enters girls locker room and Zoe calls out to him OH!? MC!

Game reminds me of time loop hunter with less confusion.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
As a big fan of Groundhog Day I really like the premise of this game. It has a lot of potential and with a couple months worth of updates it could become a truly great game.

Highlight of this update were obviously

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm excited for Episode 3.

Reactions: Raven Hex

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
@IncetonGames

When the sister Jessica tell her brother to clean his room and I'm going WTF is she talking about it is clean and I agree 100% with the brother that is is clean. Maybe for that spot there should be one screen showing shit everywhere and maybe a quick event to pick the shit up.

I changed a bunch of lines in the script from "Elizabeth's room" room to "Mom's Room" so that is shows mom's room when you mouse over her door.

When the cosplay girl asks you your name the player answers with my name is NAME.

I changed have you played fallout to have you played fallout New Vegas?

When you click on the sisters laptop is asks for a password if you hit the p key it pops up a screen with a dog on it.

Player enters girls locker room and Zoe calls out to him OH!? MC!

Game reminds me of time loop hunter with less confusion.
Thanks for the bug report! Much appreciated!
Regarding the room and showing shit everywhere. That was the plan but we had to cut that out because then the room would be dirty every time you woke up. And MC would have to clean it every morning. Or not clean it. And since that doesn't really add to the story we cut it out...

Reactions: Romazeo and kahlyan

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for the bug report! Much appreciated!
Regarding the room and showing shit everywhere. That was the plan but we had to cut that out because then the room would be dirty every time you woke up. And MC would have to clean it every morning. Or not clean it. And since that doesn't really add to the story we cut it out...
But you didn't cut that line in her dialog? Pretty weird.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes