Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
ep2_85_but.jpg

Hi! Echoes of Lust Episode 2 is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons!
You can download the game
This is a big update to the game. Time cycle and free roam have been add-ed to the game! You can take multiple paths with different outcomes! And there are over 300 new renders!

Best regards
Inceton games team

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I'm the developer of Time Loop Hunter and a sucker for Groundhog Day! I hear about this game and decided to give it a try since I wanted to know how you got around a lot of the problems i encounter on my game.

The game is pretty linear so far, I hope some branching comes on next episodes. I will definetly play them.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Is that supposed to be a joke? the so-called content is so pathetic and bad ... NOTHING naked to see a mc who is probably just a stupid brainless idiot who has no idea and is too stupid to everything is what the call shows in the morning and we then his Have to read the thoughts where he shows that he is a total jerk and again the extent of the content is a bad joke the girls are from other games you can not really do anything so ridiculous

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
Is that supposed to be a joke? the so-called content is so pathetic and bad ... NOTHING naked to see a mc who is probably just a stupid brainless idiot who has no idea and is too stupid to everything is what the call shows in the morning and we then his Have to read the thoughts where he shows that he is a total jerk and again the extent of the content is a bad joke the girls are from other games you can not really do anything so ridiculous
Does your statemant include your expieriences from the new update?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
You seem awfully angry about this game lol. If it's not your cup of tea just move on, I like the premise and can't wait for more content.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Am I missing something or isn't it implemented yet. I an event logged into the phone "Megan's Big Secret" but I can't speak to anyone anymore.

Exp

Dec 15, 2018
Good test, first question answer "Sulfuric" then wrong, it's "sulfuric" can't go back either or skip welp, I'll pass on this game.

Reactions: jay_peters
Sep 22, 2018
I like the new stuff... but damn you and your "don't need to talk to them right now" thing. I wanted to give different answers to things... I'm guessing that will come later, but still... damn you. I lol'ed at the take a dump line.

Reactions: IncetonGames

d4L

May 4, 2017
Am I the only one who's getting tired of developers releasing new updates with barely any content?
Can't you wait until there is at least a little bit of content and then release? for example like Icstor, and Lewdlab they are the two best developers imo I have seen so far. at least they actually release quite a bit of content with each update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I like this one already, just like a couple of people has said, I also love the Groundhog Day movie so it's rather nice to "live" that in this game :p
A lot of people seem to be complaining about this and that, but personally I see nothing to complain about. Sure there may not be a whole lot of content right now, but that's to expected from a game that's still at the start. There is, however, some branching going on in the story already and that's good :)
No lewd stuff yet but I don't expect any so soon, we'll gradually get there and I'm perfectly okay with that :)

Keep it up @IncetonGames!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes