Sep 11, 2018
Not that this is the only game that does this but I think its funny how the women's clothes always conform around their boobs XD
This is a problem with clothing in daz studio. which most of these adult VNs use. You can fix it with most outfits but when you have a lot of scenes to render it can be a time suck to fix every outfit.

Sep 11, 2018
"Choice" requires, at a MINIMUM, two options. If there are no options, there are no choices and having the damn button to click is simply stupid and quite annoying. If the "right now" means that a future update is gonna go back and add options - making them actual "choices" but breaking saves - then why not wait until it's all written & implemented before releasing? And why should anyone play knowing that their time will be wasted because all that they've played is gonna be changed, anyway? If, instead, it means that the MC has to be shunted down a particular path then why not make this stuff a straight intro and start the actual "game" from the first true choice?
I also agree. that one button does not make a choice they should be made as normal dialog.

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
Not a mistake. Just commenting on the fact that the assets of Linda, Caroline and Sara were clearly used as base and morphed accordingly for the characters in this first episode.
I'm not against it btw, Milfy City is popular for a reason.
I do not think this new game is like Milfy City. The plot of the game is completely different from Milfy City. The mother in Echoes of Lust has no passion for her son as in Milfy City. The sisters personality is also quite different.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I do not think this new game is like Milfy City. The plot of the game is completely different from Milfy City. The mother in Echoes of Lust has no passion for her son as in Milfy City. The sisters personality is also quite different.
By assets he means models nothing was said about the actual game just the models :)

Reactions: sarge87

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hopefully this doesn't get as complex or grindy as time loop hunter. I dropped that probably 5 versions ago because the walkthrough was getting to step 1000 and you needed to repeat a fair amount of those steps every reset and repeat those steps purly for stat grind. This game has fantastic models, but I hope it's more event trigger based and never falls into that kind of stat grind. Props for the quest log on the phone, that seems like a solid solution already so time isn't wasted exploring uneccessary timelines with no results. (If Time loop hunter is worth taking another look at someone let me know).

Looking forward to this projects progression.

Reactions: bigmen
Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, time games are nice but any game where you have to reset over and over. Needs better writing. A few resets are fine but 30 or 40 times in one route is too many.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

KalvynJona

Nov 12, 2017
For all those who don't have Daz3D, there are actually only a hand full of models to choose from each with only a handful of other assets(hair styles, faces) that are compatible with that model.(Last time I checked, haven't opened the program in over a year.) In order to make them look unique the artist has to spend the time tweaking the model to look different than the base or preset. If you actually look, I'm pretty sure you could play 6 degrees of separation and end up connecting every game on this site and Patreon that used Daz as rendering software

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For all those who don't have Daz3D, there are actually only a hand full of models to choose from each with only a handful of other assets(hair styles, faces) that are compatible with that model.(Last time I checked, haven't opened the program in over a year.) In order to make them look unique the artist has to spend the time tweaking the model to look different than the base or preset. If you actually look, I'm pretty sure you could play 6 degrees of separation and end up connecting every game on this site and Patreon that used Daz as rendering software
I enjoy the models, so keep on placing them in different stories and scenario's. Hell that's all marvel or DC does with their comic books and they've been going for decades without complaint, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: KalvynJona

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
And, not only that... You can tweak model's faces only so much before you run into issues with their textures and expressions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Thats why you modify them and make them look different to the base model.

KalvynJona

Nov 12, 2017
It doesn't really bother me anymore, only when they are almost identical. Like when the only difference is something like eye or hair color, but usually the writing is enough to make it as if it's a different character.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hopefully this doesn't get as complex or grindy as time loop hunter. I dropped that probably 5 versions ago because the walkthrough was getting to step 1000 and you needed to repeat a fair amount of those steps every reset and repeat those steps purly for stat grind. This game has fantastic models, but I hope it's more event trigger based and never falls into that kind of stat grind. Props for the quest log on the phone, that seems like a solid solution already so time isn't wasted exploring uneccessary timelines with no results. (If Time loop hunter is worth taking another look at someone let me know).

Looking forward to this projects progression.
First part of EP 2 branching story (Image is blurred to avoid spoilers.) There will be no grind or repetition in this game. We made sure of that :)
EP 2 branch part 1.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn saw episode one but somehow completely ignored the parts about it being a demo with little content... I was so looking forward to doing stuff with the cute cosplay girl, and the shy girl who clearly likes you (not to mention the little sister too).

Entirely my fault though. I look forward to eventually cosplaying in the toilets, taking the shy girl to the party and finding out why little sister is making noises at night.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Damn saw episode one but somehow completely ignored the parts about it being a demo with little content... I was so looking forward to doing stuff with the cute cosplay girl, and the shy girl who clearly likes you (not to mention the little sister too).

Entirely my fault though. I look forward to eventually cosplaying in the toilets, taking the shy girl to the party and finding out why little sister is making noises at night.
Its not the demo anymore

Mar 7, 2018
Great game, I really liked it! Very sexy characters and it will be interesting to see what can be made with the story, can be great but I also feel it might not feel as interesting with the incest without any "consequences", just a thought I had... Looking forward to the next episode! :D

I also played My sister Mia from Inceton Games and it was good too but this story seem more different/interesting, and I think their style fits better for Renpy games tbh! But I like that their games are easy-going and pleasant and no harsh characters, seems this game is like that too.(at least so far...) :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes