Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Very little content, it's a version 0.001. Certainly not anywhere close to an Ep 1.

The fact over 50% of what content there is is repeats of the same events over and over again just makes the lack of content even more apparent.

I really hope this isn't going to be used as a lazy excuse to milk cash. With so many repeated renders updates should really be of a pretty large size. We'll see...

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
models are fine, the groundhog gimmick might be fun to play, but it's way too early to judge if it will be good or not....
Will wait for 2 or 3 updates before coming back to it.

Sep 11, 2018
The front page is misleading version should be like demo or version 1. ep 1 makes it sound like the game is done. There about 5 mins of a game here.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The front page is misleading version should be like demo or version 1. ep 1 makes it sound like the game is done. There about 5 mins of a game here.
You're either speaking with extreme hyperbole, or your idea of "playing", is skipping through all the dialogue just to look at the pictures. Because I'd love to see you read through 6000 words in 5 minutes.

Sep 11, 2018
You're either speaking with extreme hyperbole, or your idea of "playing", is skipping through all the dialogue just to look at the pictures. Because I'd love to see you read through 6000 words in 5 minutes.
That is easy. I read whole novels in a day. You must be a slow reader.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
wow that was short and boring but i like where this could go. seriously thou i hate being forced to follow this story. hopefully that was just a set up for the plot and we can have some fun next episode.
Just out of curiosity, by fun, what exactly are you referring to?

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Thank you ICSTOR for being such a great dev and releasing two updates of Milfy City in one month.
Was wondering if you are just generally complementing the dev or if you made a mistake but this is Inceton
game

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Not that this is the only game that does this but I think its funny how the women's clothes always conform around their boobs XD

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Was wondering if you are just generally complementing the dev or if you made a mistake but this is Inceton
game
Not a mistake. Just commenting on the fact that the assets of Linda, Caroline and Sara were clearly used as base and morphed accordingly for the characters in this first episode.
I'm not against it btw, Milfy City is popular for a reason.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The naked kind. Because there isn't any at this point.
I mean, it’s literally the first episode. Perhaps I’m being biased, but I’m not sure complaining about the lack of sexual content this early on is a valid or fair argument.

Reactions: Blayo

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
interesting haha at first i thought it was a bug or something...

DJenser

May 8, 2018
I'm not expecting the MC to start bumping uglies at this stage (although I can think of at least a couple games that did so via a dream sequence in their first offering), but there wasn't even a full moon in this chapter.
I mean, it’s literally the first episode. Perhaps I’m being biased, but I’m not sure complaining about the lack of sexual content this early on is a valid or fair argument.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As a writer for inceton (I wasn’t involved in the first version of this game), there’s a reason why the options are only giving you one choice right now. As the plot progresses you’ll understand why that is.

Oh, and don’t pay much attention to the description in the op. The game will be a lot more interesting than that.
"Choice" requires, at a MINIMUM, two options. If there are no options, there are no choices and having the damn button to click is simply stupid and quite annoying. If the "right now" means that a future update is gonna go back and add options - making them actual "choices" but breaking saves - then why not wait until it's all written & implemented before releasing? And why should anyone play knowing that their time will be wasted because all that they've played is gonna be changed, anyway? If, instead, it means that the MC has to be shunted down a particular path then why not make this stuff a straight intro and start the actual "game" from the first true choice?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes