ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the "hmmmph" face girls are back..and cosplay hottie..whatta way to wake up..then i remembered..MC is worlds biggest idiot turning down cosplay hottie...extra helping of derp he has!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if there is an indepth story..lack of woohoo early on is acceptable and normal...if its lacking story and is just mini-games and quests..woohoo should be immediate..i'll have to replay after update to remember what this game is :p

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... what is the point of having a game that repeats the same day constantly if you cant do anything in said day?

Everything you try is "Dont need to talk to her right now". Kay then.

EDIT: Oh and the update is also literally 5 minutes and adds nothing but a SHOCKING REVEAL that was obvious since the very start of the game. wow...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i restarted..did i just see that one of the gals at school is your daughter?..why are you going to class?...maybe i have to go back make sure i saw that right...
wtfdude.png i'll be damned..i did not see wrong :O

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ehh, is the game supposed to end so abruptly after the freeroam tutorial? Cause i havent explored all the options of the "previous" day.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
An interesting game, I'll give the Dev that... It's a decent story/premise, the art is good, and the renders are beautiful...

I almost uninstalled it when I saw that some of the responses were; "Ignore Her" (Zoe calling you), "Ignore Her" (Cosplay Ellie), "Respect Her Privacy", and "Study" Lol I thought the game was trying to do a paradigm shift and be the EXACT opposite of what we've come to expect here... No, I'll be a good little boy, respect boundaries, and save myself for the one I love after marriage- of course, after getting into an Ivy League College and starting a successful career...

This has potential- so much more than the movie did. I couldn't stand that movie, the guy was a miserable prick and didn't deserve chance after chance after chance to get the girl. It was kinda baseless, imho. :)

Out of curiosity, what was Episode 1? The tutorial?

Well, hopefully the next update has a fair bit more content than this one did and the story gets fleshed (hopefully Megan, Zoe, and Ellie's "flesh") out a lot more. Looking forward to it. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fell asleep replaying..this is the blandest game i've ever played..sure it looks pretty..but its just a shiny wrapper on a turd..it "un-compells" you to play...so disappointed because it looks so nice...pffft.

Reactions: kxjoh32

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Nah the game is good, as a fan of Groundhog Day i enjoyed it immensely. So far there's not lewd content but there is alot of potential with all those beautiful and unique models. Last but not least the game is full of humour, i laughed a lot with most of lines and choices like "Don't assume my gender" and the deep friendzone :ROFLMAO:
You just got a new fan, good luck with your project and keep up the great work.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
That thing in school with the teacher asking questions... is so stupid and annoying, save/load/save/load/sae/load for no reason at all.... and it it's really annoying, you get all your choices forced on you, why even make any choice to click then? reallly really bad put together I think, but maybe there are plans for more choices in the future idk? Renders look good tho, but tthats the only thing thats good about this game so far.
Once you answer all the questions correctly that event wont repeat again. And will open further development with the teacher in future updates. Regarding the forced choices. You are talking about the first two days? Because that was on purpose. In the third day (and onward) you have more options and each has a different outcome. (Trough this you can learn more about the characters which will come in handy later on.)

Reactions: Rroarr and tonny

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
fell asleep replaying..this is the blandest game i've ever played..sure it looks pretty..but its just a shiny wrapper on a turd..it "un-compells" you to play...so disappointed because it looks so nice...pffft.
LoL like being fed a turd burrito hehe. Meh I guess when your hungry enough, anything sounds or tastes good. We shall see how much they can spice up this burrito*grabs the Tabasco sauce*.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Once you answer all the questions correctly that event wont repeat again. And will open further development with the teacher in future updates. Regarding the forced choices. You are talking about the first two days? Because that was on purpose. In the third day (and onward) you have more options and each has a different outcome. (Trough this you can learn more about the characters which will come in handy later on.)
Yeaaah I deleted my msg lol cause now I see whats it's all about :p and I see more choices now, so I take it all back :) but ive answered the teachers questions right 2 times in a row now

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Wow this is awesome, this is how time rewind gameplay should be.
The game will of course get better as more content is added but the base is here and I love it.
If you are worried of having to do the same stuff too many times, just play until you exit the tutorial and you can skip the stuff you already did.
I really enjoyed what is offered here and I can't wait for more.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
EDIT: Oh and the update is also literally 5 minutes and adds nothing but a SHOCKING REVEAL that was obvious since the very start of the game. wow...
Sorry to disappoint you but thats the best we can do in 2 weeks: 300 renders, over 10,000 words, branching story, adding free roam and time cycles... Maybe if it feels that short replay day 3 because there are over 10 different paths you can take :/

EDIT: Oh and there are a total of 4 quest you can start more will be added in the next version

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes