BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
These models, beautiful. Fit in a good story and some out of the box content, 10/10. Just do not make it to simple, but dont go to far out of the way.

You can do a lot. I hope you can make it unique and not copy paste ideas we seen here. And please dont assume my gender.... the 90's man, when people were normal. Now you have to define what you view as normal.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Damn Zoe, talk about mixed messages. Prefect opportunity for her to tell the mc about any feelings she may have for him, after telling her he likes her breasts, but then she blows it.

Then again that whole story about trying to make another guy jealous may be false. Why would she be flustered about Megan coming too or not talking about it to him before class with Megan in the hallway? ...or the story is to get the mc jealous... :unsure:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I cant see any milf content? Or I miss sometin?
There's not a lot of story in there yet. No naked milfiness at all, except a lingerie scene.

The characters are all pretty darn standard, but the "mother" character has that exaggerated super curviness that does look good.

I suppose this has some potential but it's pretty heavy handed in steering the player. And not a lot here. But it's easy enough to check what images there are in there, just go to the game folder and browse and there they all are.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I personally don't mind that there are no sex scene so far, I enjoy a slow burn in those games, corrupting the family little by little ;).
I hope this is what the dev is aiming for. Perhaps there coiuld be some more peeping incident for the impatients ^^.
I do hope future updates are more meaty. The foundation is there and it looks quite good, but I'm not sure there is enough content to be called "Episode 1-2".

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Just out of curiosity, did anyone manage to walk home from school with Zoe? ;) (That's a tough one to get.)
Oh! And did you find the hidden event? (Where you can spy on Zoe in the locker room) XD
i managed to walk home with Zoe and to find the hidden scene.
walking home with Zoe required some cheating though: i guess you should check the variables in your script cause day_counter, talk_cosp_g_day_3 and bluff_meg_day_3 all get reset to 0 somewhere and since the game doesn't let grind the scenes multiple times it isn't possible to correctly set those variables again, that means if you don't follow the correct set of action the 1st time, you'll be forever locked out of some content. that is something you should look into.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i managed to walk home with Zoe and to find the hidden scene.
walking home with Zoe required some cheating though: i guess you should check the variables in your script cause day_counter, talk_cosp_g_day_3 and bluff_meg_day_3 all get reset to 0 somewhere and since the game doesn't let grind the scenes multiple times it isn't possible to correctly set those variables again, that means if you don't follow the correct set of action the 1st time, you'll be forever locked out of some content. that is something you should look into.
pretty much what I ran into,except change time of day....BFD.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Seems a good game, but need more content
Was liking it fine until the free roam portion, Cant seem to make any progress from there. Loving the Groundhog day concept, but hope when there is more content someone will post a walkthrough, cause I'm getting nowhere after the Free roam change, so gonna sign out on this one until there is more content.
L8TR,
Captain Red

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Was liking it fine until the free roam portion, Cant seem to make any progress from there. Loving the Groundhog day concept, but hope when there is more content someone will post a walkthrough, cause I'm getting nowhere after the Free roam change, so gonna sign out on this one until there is more content.
L8TR,
Captain Red
I agree ,no matter what you choose ,answer phone ,not answer,you are stuck in free roam mode.

Reactions: RedPyrate

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
the game doesn't let grind the scenes multiple times
That seems odd to me given the fact the game is built around repeating the same day over and over. I know it is early days but @IncetonGames Will this always be the case? Or will we be able to pick up any characters story anytime we choose once you get further in to development?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For the ones that can't do anything in free roam. Look in the phone and look at everyone and see if you have completed all of their content if you have it'll state it there and you'll have to wait for the next update.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Got to dodge getting hit with the ball, Phone messages show: There should be a way to learn Jessicas password, then Got the p to show the Dog and phrases on the older sisters laptop, All I got for Ellie on the Phone is to be continued.
I've waited all day in every spot through the whole day forwarding time, and there seems to be no other action I can trigger.
So I'm putting this one to bed until there is another major release, and especially a walkthrough.
I've appreciated INCETON's past games. It is way too early to criticize anything on a version this early, other than lack of content, I'll wait until later to see how this develops.
Captain RED

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
*sigh* Why cant developers put in multiple choice instead of type out the answer to things.

First question teacher asks I got wrong because I spelt it using English and not American. Without a rollback funtion (without unren) means a restart because of that error.

Reactions: ontach

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@EnterpriseNL

There is no incest patch you give them relation labels at the start of the game. Jessica is a sister the next one is also a sister and the oldest one is the mother.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes