chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Okay guys. So. How can i continue with the EP10? I finished the game with S2E1, its okay it was a standalone. But my saves in the game are from S2E1, and i get errors, so i tried to load an earlier save, the room scene with Megan, it worked well. But how will i know, which part is from the S1E10? :D I mean if i click the toilet paper, or the toilet, or the toy bike, nothing happens.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Okay guys. So. How can i continue with the EP10? I finished the game with S2E1, its okay it was a standalone. But my saves in the game are from S2E1, and i get errors, so i tried to load an earlier save, the room scene with Megan, it worked well. But how will i know, which part is from the S1E10? :D I mean if i click the toilet paper, or the toilet, or the toy bike, nothing happens.
have you done hidden event 1 and 2? these can be found by clicking objects in the top right corner in the bathroom. hidden event 3 and 4 + perfect day can only be played after completing hidden event 1 and 2

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I`m little confused. The new content is now only in episode 9 or there is new content everywhere since start of game and whole game should be played again to see all new content?
if you only want the new animations and scenes, you should only play S1E10. however, to see all the new content in previous episodes (voice-acting, updated animations and renders which show scenes from multiple angles), then you should start from the beginning

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
have you done hidden event 1 and 2? these can be found by clicking objects in the top right corner in the bathroom. hidden event 3 and 4 + perfect day can only be played after completing hidden event 1 and 2
So, i have the finish message for episode 1. I got into free roam mode, i have these hidden events. 1600183571915.png

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So, i have the finish message for episode 1. I got into free roam mode, i have these hidden events. View attachment 817316
okay, try clicking on the flush button above the toilet in the bathroom (top-right corner), the rectangle thing right next to the toilet (top-right corner in the bathroom), and see if dialogue shows up. if you've done these hidden events , it will tell you so

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
okay, try clicking on the flush button above the toilet in the bathroom (top-right corner), the rectangle thing right next to the toilet (top-right corner in the bathroom), and see if dialogue shows up. if you've done these hidden events , it will tell you so
Yep, i got the "Already did that" message.
But what is with the toy bike? Oh wait. Just found it that i have only 3 from 5 Megan events, in the re-live section. The recorded video, spying on Megan, and Get over there. How to get the missing 2?

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Yep, i got the "Already did that" message.
But what is with the toy bike? Oh wait. Just found it that i have only 3 from 5 Megan events, in the re-live section. The recorded video, spying on Megan, and Get over there. How to get the missing 2?
I'm not sure how you didn't get those events when you're at episode 10. anyway, try the cheat mod if you wanna speed things up and unlock everything automatically: https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-cheatmod-univeral.36373/ it's more fun finding out on your own, though (perhaps with a guide or something)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Updated OP with mirrors. Hidden events attached. Thanks Oppai for the links!

Crunched version of Episodes 1-8

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.

Original: 1.7GB
Compressed: 361MB
- - MEGA - - -
may i ask what is this hidden event all about?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I can't click on bicycle in My room
you first need to view the 4 hidden events before you can access the perfect day by clicking on the toy bike. to access the hidden events you need to click on certain objects (toilet, toilet paper etc.) which are located in the bathroom

Im missing one megan event
which one? try searching for it in the walkthrough

liondragon

Jun 25, 2017
Damn!! Restarted S1v10 from the beginning. Got to the Megan dildo scene taken with my phone.
Every time I play the scene the game crashes! I have the latest video drivers installed and everything else. A very recent PC.
Barring a redownload of the game I dont know what else tot do?
I attached the traceback file if annyone can make sense of it.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Hi! Can anyone explain to me where the gsme stands in terms of mom son relationship? Can he creampie her? If so in how many scenes? Does she get pregnant or is there mention of pregnancy/implicit pregnancy?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Mar 26, 2020
There is no need to compare Dev from this game to Dev from Milfy City. There is a complete difference between them.
Inceton adds updates every few months and is working on two games (as far as I know)
And ICSTOR? you can expect there won't be even one update a year. Now, instead of working on the main game, he makes a pointless second game. He doesn't know how to regularly update the game Milfy City, he wants to make a second game. No sense.
I bet we won't see any updates from ICSTOR this year, and Inceton will surely come up with something. :)

I will add that I like the changes that have now happened in Echoes of Lust. The game is more interesting. Dev knows what he's doing. Love Elizabeth, awesome milf. :love:
This is where it begins, dev gets a following - dev barely releases any content for the next 3 years. Icstor still has 6k people supporting him 6 fucking k. It's insane to me that people keep paying this guy and devs like him. Why work hard when people pay you for doing nothing? I enjoy adult games and I have the means to support devs who do a good job, but when it takes you 4 months to release "some secret scenes for episode 1" that's fucking bullshit and you lost my support. This dude is gonna milk people just like icstor because it works. STOP SUPPORTING THESE DEVS PEOPLE!!

• Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
may i ask what is this hidden event all about?
Sure my good man, just open the txt file attached and it will explain. There are events where you spy on Zoe or Megan and others where you go through an entire day of content which would take too long to detail here, but basically you plow through the day without giving a fuck! Which is why it's called Zero Fucks Given Day. Try it out and enjoy!

3.70 star(s) 239 Votes