Jun 15, 2017
crashed when you clicked on Jessica or Elizabeth and Nicole
Quick Guide:

Speak to Megan in the kitchen (morning)
Enter the mothers room (afternoon) then continue talking to her in the evening.

Other than the stuff above don't try to talk to anyone your game will crash.

Reactions: dan9000

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Quick Guide:

Speak to Megan in the kitchen (morning)
Enter the mothers room (afternoon) then continue talking to her in the evening.

Other than the stuff above don't try to talk to anyone your game will crash.
The mother doesn't want to talk to me in the evening. If I click on her in her bedroom in the afternoon, the game crashes.

There's Ellie stuff I was able to do by going to the school though and talking to her.

Edit: Never mind. I had to let more time pass, then go back to the mother's bedroom. Now I'm good.

xerob1t3

Jul 4, 2018
The mother doesn't want to talk to me in the evening. If I click on her in her bedroom in the afternoon, the game crashes.

There's Ellie stuff I was able to do by going to the school though and talking to her.

Edit: Never mind. I had to let more time pass, then go back to the mother's bedroom. Now I'm good.
How do you make Jessica go away?

Nov 2, 2017
just to make sure I got this right for when the fix comes out. I need to start a new game to play the season 2 e2 content?

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
I already have the bugged version of season 2 ep2. So do I have to redownload the game or a bugfix patch will do?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
After the Party where the MC get drunk i tryed to walking in Jessicas Room and wanted to talk with her while she is in the Bed. But it didnt worked. The Game closes it self with a Error.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 1211, in script
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Fri Oct 09 12:01:41 2020

Reactions: GermanioBR

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
After the Party where the MC get drunk i tryed to walking in Jessicas Room and wanted to talk with her while she is in the Bed. But it didnt worked. The Game closes it self with a Error.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 1211, in script
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Fri Oct 09 12:01:41 2020
Same here...

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes