Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
After the Party where the MC get drunk i tryed to walking in Jessicas Room and wanted to talk with her while she is in the Bed. But it didnt worked. The Game closes it self with a Error.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 1211, in script
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Fri Oct 09 12:01:41 2020
Comment above yours notes there's a bugfix coming soonish.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
No need hotfix , you can do the update with the update posted earlier

Its tricky you need to move your mouse on the hints section because it override , after that just follow what the hints say

If you fuck up and trigger dialogue that you are not supposed to game will crash , its a bit boring but you can still access entire content

Reactions: Vyktym76

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017

Its tricky you need to move your mouse on the hints section because it override , after that just follow what the hints say

If you fuck up and trigger dialogue that you are not supposed to game will crash , its a bit boring but you can still access entire content
I think i just wait for the "Bugfix" because i dont want to spoil myself with the hints ^^

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After the Party where the MC get drunk i tryed to walking in Jessicas Room and wanted to talk with her while she is in the Bed. But it didnt worked. The Game closes it self with a Error.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "F:\Spiele\PG\Echoes of Lust\Season 2\Episode 2\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Fri Oct 09 12:01:41 2020
Similar error when I try to talk to Nicole in front of the school the "fourth" day, after slapping Ellie's butt, then "getting a flu". Oh, and another one: Ellie sends a message, but no picture, while the MC is all excited and "thinks hi's fallen in love".

PS: same error for Zoe in the school hall: no placeholder and game exit.

PPS: I'll wait for a more complete update, though I love this game still.

Last edited:

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Started a new save with the bonus content from Ep2 on, but at Jessica's i cant get the blowjob option. Any clues?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
CTD Bug when coming into freeroam, and going to jessica's room and clicking on bed first thing.
Edit: Bugs no matter what you do aside from navigation after coming into freeroam.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "E:\XR\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\XR\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\XR\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
  File "E:\XR\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "E:\XR\EchoesOfLust2-S2E2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E2
Fri Oct 09 12:38:13 2020

Reactions: Bolero

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I'm thinking you're right. There's a good amount of content that you can access if you do things right. If you get a crash, it seems to be doing something that doesn't matter. I'd be surprised if the patch reveals too much more of the game beyond those crashes. I think it will just stop them from happening, and show that it wasn't an important scene anyway.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So how does the voice acting work? Do they awkwardly leave out relationships/say something specific?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes