SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
What's new?
a couple things, you have a few "mandatory" repeatable events that are required to progress the game, but so far they dont progress from there. There are also 2 hidden scenes that are able to be unlocked, yet I dont know if they are only unlockable by becoming a $25 patreon.

Usually, from previous versions, every time you reach the end of the story for a character, the progress tracker says "to be continued." but for Ellie and Zoey, it has some description about the possible ending for their repeatable events, followed by "to be continued." So it has led me to believe that the two hidden scenes have to do with them... So if anybody has a clue on how to unlock the hidden scenes, please share.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Are you telling the same thing to Google, Facebook and about every other free app you use? At least this game does not collect your data and sells it on. :p Ads added to free games would not be a really weird development though, I just did not think free adult/patreon games were already an interesting enough market for advertisers to get interested. :LOL: You rarely really get anything for free, unless others pay for you in this world.
Those things only source of income is ads. This guy makes way more than enough money from his patreon to not need to put up ads. Last year in January he was making 5k a month according to graphtreon, and he's got 300 more patrons now so he's probably making 8-9k a month. There's no reason for him to put ads in his game. Shows how greedy he is and how he doesn't care about his playerbase. No one else puts ads in their game and most make less money than him.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Those things only source of income is ads. This guy makes way more than enough money from his patreon to not need to put up ads. Last year in January he was making 5k a month according to graphtreon, and he's got 300 more patrons now so he's probably making 8-9k a month. There's no reason for him to put ads in his game. Shows how greedy he is and how he doesn't care about his playerbase. No one else puts ads in their game and most make less money than him.
Well I have good news for you: you don't need to play it! Problem solved.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not exactly the same but a poor attempt at copy/pasting Milfy City...start getting used to sleazy Devs stealing ideas/characters from other much more popular games to rake in some of that $$$ and if the greed is not obvious enough, this is the first time that I see ads in a game like this.

Imagine being worried about people playing your game for free when you yourself stole the content/ideas to make the game in the first place, the irony is tangible..
...but then again, people are more than happy to pay for lesser but stolen content, so is it really the Dev's fault for being shitty if people keep enabling this kind of behavior ? no, no it's not.
This isn't trying to copy/paste anything. Yes, some of the characters do resemble some very popular characters from other well-known games, popular games, but that's as far as that goes. And the models have been more or less tweaked.
The game setting isn't at all the same as Milfy City, this one has the Groundhog Day setting, not a setting where the entire family has deep feelings and desires for the MC from the get-go, of which they are either conscious of or subconscious, only the younger sister seem to have something going on for her brother I think.

And by the way, a lot of people start developing games, hoping to even make a career out of it, doesn't mean they don't do it because of the love and passion for it, so is it wrong to make a few extra bucks, even if it means adding ads and such? Most definitely not, developing games isn't cheap and it's time consuming. One way of making sure that you can invest as much time on developing the game, is by racking up a comfortable enough revenue that you can live off of it and not having to worry about the bills and such, make enough money and one can quit the day job and work on the game(s) full time, which means more content more frequently for the fan base.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is what the code does..little red button appears in upper right corner..you click it..and dinner suddenly tastes better(among other situations the button appears alot)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m looking forward to this update. It will certainly put a smile on my face. :):coffee:

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
No offense, I see where you're coming from, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Also, read this:

"Ads in the game for pirates:
Our games are being pirated on a massive scale. We don't really mind it because we understand that some people just don't have the money to support us. But, then again, it isn't fair towards our Patrons who are the reason our games exist in the first place. To combat this, we added ads in EoL. All our Patrons get the code to remove ads. All profits from ads will go toward development of EoL."

I'm not sure if he really thought this through because obviously those codes would find their way through the internet (though we still lack the gallery-code as of yet) but either way, he has a point. And don't forget that Incenton doesn't consist of only one person. Cut those 8k bucks through maybe 4-5 people, add the stuff they gotta buy in order to properly create & render the pictures and I'd say there isn't thaaaat much left anymore for everyone.
Anyways, we got the code for no ads, no reason to shittalk.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Not sure if people are just trolling or enjoy to complain for every fucking reason (which might be true since I love complaining about the complainers lmao). This game is not repetitive at all, don't know what you guys are smoking, but it must be some good shit. Auto-skip functions have been added to every event that redoes the day for you in case you were dumb enough to pick the wrong dialogue option. Also I have found that every time you have to replay the day, it actually makes sense in a logical way. It actually has a sense of progression on information you get about the characters. Overall, I really like the game. The models are cute, the dialogue is good and the story makes sense. If you really want to know what a repetitive game feels like, play the now defunct "Big Brother".

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
I mean ads in an adult game is a bit funny to me what kind of advertisers want to put ads in an adult game be my guest but Disney pulled ads of Youtube because of a couple kids in bikinis.

I guess condom companies like Trojan or Durex or LUBE companies gotta lube it up .

Hi but if it makes money and supports the game I don't really care then do what you have to do to survive in this world man.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i guess i'm just old and dumb...am thinking..if i want to accomplish the next steps in each quest..i have to play a day out like the first day to get to be able to talk to not-mom and not-older sis to progress them..because everything else is just a "cannot talk to or no reason to talk to" now..maybe another tea will help..

Reactions: IncetonGames

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my two cents..theres a code for the ads(and the bewbs)..someone link it and "@" the OP creator to add the codes to it...then whenever lazy entitled twats ask about it instead of checking the OP you can scream at them to look at the OP..whether there are ads or not i dont care..i get my games here free and outside of the shady crap the SW trainer guy does i accept the steps devs take to fund their projects and am just happy i get stuff to play.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes