IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
And there are two other games that do a much better job of this. Timestamps does this with zero grind and Time loop hunter actually fills the days with content you can talk to anyone during the day at anytime you find them.

If you chaps like the game then play it. I am not trying to convince you to dislike the game. I am expressing my opinion to the dev, if you disagree fair enough but that doesn't negate my own opinion.
We appreciate your opinion. And with our comment we wanted to let you know that if you follow the story and read the text in the game you will find that there is no need for endless clicking around. Everything is explained and there is no grind if you just follow the story. Another thing is if you don't like the story and find it boring. That I understand. But if you try to convince me that there is grind in this game sorry but you can't. We made sure to remove 99% of the grind in a game that has a repeating day mechanic.

Reactions: Blayo

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
We appreciate your opinion. And with our comment we wanted to let you know that if you follow the story and read the text in the game you will find that there is no need for endless clicking around. Everything is explained and there is no grind if you just follow the story. Another thing is if you don't like the story and find it boring. That I understand. But if you try to convince me that there is grind in this game sorry but you can't. We made sure to remove 99% of the grind in a game that has a repeating day mechanic.
i totally agree with you on the fact that with a story like this, the grind has been kept to a minimum amount and i truly appreciate that. but i must say that while playing these games the brain does not always work properly(if you know what i mean :p) and so taking the wrong decisions will not unlock all the scenes which might make the game grindy. although it also could mean that i am just stupid:rolleyes:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
any walkthroughs please? the game was fun at first but the grind got to me once i could not unlock all the scenes ^_^'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any help would be much appreciated :geek: thank you!
there is really no need for a walkthrough in this game, if you follow the hints in the phone you will end up unlocking all the scenes till the point the next hint will tell you to wait for the next version.
the only 2 scenes not covered by thephone hints are the 2 that are hidden but how to unlock them has already been explained in this thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IncetonGames

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Why the fuck did I bother? I played the first two chapters, I knew what this was going to be. A giant fuck you with no progress and I was right. Every single quest is still a giant fuck you with no progress.

Exactly what is the point of the Zoe bit? Because I tried every option in every combination, nothing gets done and the fucking phone doesn't update.

Mar 7, 2018
Really liked the new Zoe scene and the other things, looking forward to more updates, game still feels a bit thin content wise but gets better and better, I like that we can see what to do in the phone now, its a fun concept too figure out what to say right to advance. (y)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
@Keldar No offense to your opinions, but even I think you've gone a little overboard on the "bash the dev" train here.

Some of it does seem to have a purpose at some point. Give it a shot, and see where you land.
I did play it that is why I have the opinion that I do. As I said in an above post "If you chaps like the game then play it. I am not trying to convince you to dislike the game. I am expressing my opinion to the dev, if you disagree fair enough but that doesn't negate my own opinion."

The whole deliberately forcing you to repeat days to get the fucking wine is a fucking joke. Cause shop clerks are so fucking concerned about people buying scratch tickets. That whole quest line is by designed meant to be a fucking grind. It doesn't have to be annoying it could have been a simple quest but no it had to create a whole boring lengthy process for NO reason but to gate content behind a time sink.

I will reiterate, if you like the game play the shit out of it, enjoy it because I am not trying to get you or anyone else to hate the game. And me hating the game shouldn't bother other people. I said my piece the dev like most devs refuses to believe they are wrong because it is far more of an ego stroke to listen to people who yes man you all the time then to listen to people that tell you your "vision" sucks.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@IncetonGames Thanks for the link. I like the idea and renders are good.
However, the content is very small and hidden events don't trigger (At least for me, and as only small size, not really bothered)
I said in the past, that if you will have 2 projects at the same time, the contents will suffer.
Now I can see, why "My sister Mia" seemed to get less and less contents.
Overall, I think EoL is a better project, not a RPGmaker game, so maybe it's time to finish MSM with a BANG!! (a very happy or not happy ending - ever played Robozou? )
Up to you.
Looking forward to more updates before I decide wether to pledge support for you or not...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Why so many dam bugs after first class he says have to go home and i press upstars now im stuck in a pink room not able to exit buton says exit or leave and nothing hapens this is BS

Reactions: SonnyG932

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
shift+o (opens console if its enabled)
jump Hidden_Scene_1_Menu
jump Hidden_Scene_2_Menu
you are welcome

Reactions: Simon7

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Good test, first question answer "Sulfuric" then wrong, it's "sulfuric" can't go back either or skip welp, I'll pass on this game.
That is cause your slow games aren't meant to be easy by the way just save before you make any decision and every things ok

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone I was just curious. I have seen an image of Zoe masturbating in the locker room online, but I didn't see that in the game. How do I get that scene? Thanks

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes