dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
lol am i the only one not having any bugs in the game or something? literally only had 1 error msg in S2 so far. Can't progress with zoe either but I'm sure there'll be an update here at some point :p. Also, much thanks to the devs; it's one of the better H games I've played on here.

Reactions: mbwakali and oste22

oste22

May 31, 2017
Shit man the behaviour of some people here, like i cant believe what i am reading, are people really complaining about the game they are not paying for? There are really guys that are expecting the dev to post the game here for free? This is the first time such a major bugs happened and it was solved almost instantly but you cant read a post that is above yours??? Inceton almost never had any delays, with the percentage on the site you know just when to expect the updates, you cant compare games that update 2 times a year with how frequently Inceton posts ofcourse its given that sometimes there will be bugs.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
I was on their patreon page, but I didn't understand.
What tiers do you need to be in order to download eol ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Anyone know what's going wrong here?

Using 7zip I try to extract the game and receive this error.

Code:
1    G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix.zip
2    CRC failed : EchoesofLust-Episode_1-10-pc\game\00110001_01101100.rpa
Then when I try to execute the game this error occurs:

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.loader.index_archives()
  File "G:\Games\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
    index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Dec 25 13:40:39 2020
In case your 7-Zip is up-to-date ( v19.00: ), then the file you downloaded is just broken.
I just tested EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix.zip 3,02 GB (3 249 077 112 bytes) that I downloaded in September from the MEGA link and 7-Zip is unable to detect any errors in it, the archive file is totally fine.

You extracted a partial or broken archive and are now wondering why a broken game isn't working.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Well that sucks! because the name doesn't fit the character looks like i'm starting all again. Fuck!
Sorry, but the intent for the save files was so you could see any scenes you might have missed during your playthrough. I had to name the character at the start in order to create the save files. So it didn't matter what name I chose, the likelihood of me selecting a name that would work out for anyone in particular was pretty much zilch.

TiggerYou

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
My bad should have waited five years, instead of two to play this blueball simulator.
Also the award for most annoying cretinous MC of all time goes to this game. Congrats(y)

Reactions: Canes

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
My bad should have waited five years, instead of two to play this blueball simulator.
Also the award for most annoying cretinous MC of all time goes to this game. Congrats(y)
You did something very wrong if the game left you blueballed :rolleyes:
But what I really don’t understand is that if the mc was so unsympathetic, then why did you suffer throughout the game? :oops:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
You did something very wrong if the game left you blueballed :rolleyes:
But what I really don’t understand is that if the mc was so unsympathetic, then why did you suffer throughout the game? :oops:
Cos I am horny, still haven't finished season two yet though, so there might be a cumshot at the end of it all;)

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Cos I am horny, still haven't finished season two yet though, so there might be a cumshot at the end of it all;)
There will be a few ;)
It's a matter of taste, but i think you should not give up so soon. I like long leads, the H scenes are much more effective at the end and there is time to know the characters. I came across very few games where you could get to know such well-crafted girls.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I think the way to get Zoe's questline at that point is to finish everyone else's questlines including Sophie's as its saying you shouldn't drink that much... idk tho.
No, apply the fix file in the post above yours.

It properly marks Zoe as "To Be Continued". Apparently it was a bug that it still showed something to do. The next release will probably continue her task(s).

VirusPro1985

Mar 19, 2019
1609076619264.png
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 12940, in script
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E3
Sun Dec 27 04:59:11 2020

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes